Reviews for 30 Days
Akira chapter 12 . 11/11
awesome and great as always!
Angel Srivastava chapter 11 . 11/11
very nice and lovely story! goku and saber are really cute together, do update soon.
coronadomontes chapter 11 . 10/14
good
Weiss chapter 1 . 10/4
I'm sorry but... did you just say Saber could match Goku in POWER?! As much as I like Saber there's no fucking way in hell that Saber, even Proto Saber and Saber as Lancer could EVER match Goku. Period. After all, Saber can't bust planets or turn SS or anything of the sort so... just... why? The story itself seems alright but that one claim in your summary just threw me off.
Angel Srivastava chapter 1 . 10/2
Hii hello
coronadomontes chapter 9 . 8/10
interesante-interesting
Goku SSJ 3 Blue chapter 9 . 7/29
Good chapter
Goku SSJ 3 Blue chapter 8 . 7/17
Please continue
Wait... In POWER!? Saber can match goku in power!?

CLEANSE THIS SITE! CLEANSE THIS SITE OF IMPURITY!

Okay but on the serious note I enjoyed this story, nothing really struck me as too interesting but nonetheless at least made this admittingly rare crossover.
coronadomontes chapter 8 . 5/28
good
Saber and Goku...?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Im a guest chapter 1 . 5/21
That...summary lmao?
Darkjaden chapter 1 . 5/21
Omg Saber and Goku will cause famine to the entire planet. This will be the end of all of us!
coronadomontes chapter 7 . 11/19/2016
interesante-interesting
Akira chapter 7 . 11/16/2016
first of all I would like to say your welcome. But u know what u actually deserve much more than my or anyone's comments or likes for this wonderful story. though as it's proceeding it's getting quite tricky but I love it nonetheless. the mystery and suspense that u have created is so intriguing and I am as usual I am so excited what would happen next. also I am glad that this time u did update sooner than your earlier updates. hope the next update too would comes up soon. so keep up the nice work lovely author.