Reviews for 30 Days
Goku SSJ 3 Blue chapter 8 . 7/17
Please continue
Wait... In POWER!? Saber can match goku in power!?

CLEANSE THIS SITE! CLEANSE THIS SITE OF IMPURITY!

Okay but on the serious note I enjoyed this story, nothing really struck me as too interesting but nonetheless at least made this admittingly rare crossover.
coronadomontes chapter 8 . 5/28
good
Saber and Goku...?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Im a guest chapter 1 . 5/21
That...summary lmao?
Darkjaden chapter 1 . 5/21
Omg Saber and Goku will cause famine to the entire planet. This will be the end of all of us!
coronadomontes chapter 7 . 11/19/2016
interesante-interesting
Akira chapter 7 . 11/16/2016
first of all I would like to say your welcome. But u know what u actually deserve much more than my or anyone's comments or likes for this wonderful story. though as it's proceeding it's getting quite tricky but I love it nonetheless. the mystery and suspense that u have created is so intriguing and I am as usual I am so excited what would happen next. also I am glad that this time u did update sooner than your earlier updates. hope the next update too would comes up soon. so keep up the nice work lovely author.
warrior of six blades chapter 7 . 11/12/2016
So Saber has been summoned by a Shiro who oddly doesn't have the dream Kitsurugi had. Instead focused on living a normal life and trying to actually stay away from the Supernatural. Weird, but he's gonna really hate his future compared to the EMIYA, who most likely sees that this isn't the Shiro he needs to kill to erase himself.

Wonder how Goku will react to seeing Saber again or more importantly...how will Rin handle them meeting again? She already looks close to murdering Saber as it is. And Goku isn't even there yet!
Akira chapter 5 . 11/3/2016
finally u updated! and it's great as usual. the twist that u have brought is no doubt quite interesting and intriguing, so i am dying to know what happens next. and as i had once said that since i had read yr story i have developed quite a liking for goku and saber being together,thus when this whole ordeal of goku being such close friends with rin came up in the 5th chapter i had felt,well, kind of like, no! goku is for saber. but then yr story is a goku- saber love story so finally they are going to land up together so i think it's ok. also i like love triangles, those bashing of feelings is enjoyable. alright, think i have said a lot. but seriouly this is so good so far. but u always take so much time in updating. were u again stuck with school work? well, whatever be the case for delays i want to say that please try updating a little bit sooner and more frequently if u can. pretty please! -
coronadomontes chapter 5 . 11/2/2016
interesante-interesting
warrior of six blades chapter 5 . 11/1/2016
Oh boy, seems like Goku is very close friends with Rin Tohsoka and that she secretly has feelings for Goku. Goku himself might end up facing a deadly choice in his future, while Sakura is a big unknown in this situation.

I mean that smile practically screams I ship Rin with Goku at the sight. I learned smiles that are too sweet from her usually also mean some form of displeasure...So I worry for Goku's future.
warrior of six blades chapter 4 . 11/1/2016
Odd that Goku is having a hard time finding Saber, maybe her father or someone he knew is keeping Goku from finding her? Like some magecraft meant to make people not remember her or not recall any memory about her with him around?
warrior of six blades chapter 3 . 11/1/2016
Looks like Saber and Goku are finally starting to open up as friends. Despite Saber's heart clearly wanting more for them and Goku too confused on his feelings to understand what they want. At least Saber now has a friend she can confide in to understand the outside world she has been kept from.
warrior of six blades chapter 2 . 11/1/2016
Dang, Saber truly had quite a wrestling match with her growing feelings for Goku. Though bad luck for her to face him in the first round as she learned the hard way how much stronger than her he is. Or at least seen a fair bit of his power, though Goku clearly regrets making her take so many injuries from their fight.