Reviews for The Purest Heart of Mirkwood
Lin chapter 6 . 1/20/2008
Umm..despite the fact of this story being updated last almost five years ago...may I beg for an update? Please?
Lanira chapter 6 . 8/21/2005
I love this story! Its really intesting that you have it set after Aragorn is king becuase-you're right. He wouldn't let anyone travel with him...he's to stubborn and independent (but, needles to say, TOTALLY AWESOME!). Hooray for posting!
leralonde chapter 6 . 5/7/2005
I see that this story is over two years old without an update. Are you never going to complete it? I want to know what is going to happen.
ELFan chapter 6 . 2/22/2004
VERY cool story! Care to update soon? I wish to see ...well,read what happens next. Isn't almost a year a stretch to not update?
I can see how Verve said this is showing some mild Mary Sue tendancies, but I don't believe this to be Mary Sue at all. I believe Verve was talking about how Assyrian is better at tracking than Aragorn, and has the magical abilities & can get the best of Legolas, which anyone can do. TTFN!
JaySnaps chapter 6 . 2/8/2004
hey this story is fab! are u gonna carry on wiv it? coz i wanna no wat happens! the dream in chap 5 was just omg. pleaase carry on wiv it its really the best story i've read on this site!
Carolyn chapter 6 . 3/23/2003
it's really good!

i hope that u write more and update VERY soon!

i want to read more! lol!

anyway, i love legolas! he's so hot!

D

but anyway, keep up the GREAT work!

i seriously like ur story!

it's REALLY good!
tbiris chapter 6 . 3/9/2003
gee that was kinda neat.
Verve1 chapter 5 . 2/11/2003
Lol, you review-shore you. This is looking interesting so far. Assyrian shows mild Mary-Sue traits, I think, but she's pretty damn cool, so that's all righty with me :D I love the interaction between Estel, Legolas and Assyrian. It's hard to believe you've only just read FotR. You're quite good at the dialogue. :D

This is becoming quite interesting so far, and my only real advice at this point is to use spell check to get rid of those typos that pop up here and there. If you already do that, try going through starting at the end of the chapter and read one sentence at a time to see if you can find any. Write more when you get the chance!

Kristen
Verve1 chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
Hmm, velly interesting. Assyrian doesn't seem like a Sue. Good job on that so far. Just a little note; the "gods" would be the Valar. :) Other than that, I think you're off to a very good start.

Kristen
tbiris chapter 5 . 2/7/2003
*starespointblankatcomputer* so what's going to happen next? please write next chptr soon.
tbiris chapter 3 . 2/7/2003
wow, scary. VEry very very... scary. and freaKY.
tbiris chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
interesting. great excitment, plot all things that i look for.
Yuki-Ciara chapter 4 . 2/3/2003
sorry i havent reveiwed in awhile but i have been busy this is so good so far better than mine that i'll writing but thanx for putting me in ya stiry i love seeing that L8ER

~*~

Sorcha
Yuki-Ciara chapter 3 . 1/27/2003
i love shout outs & i am glad u liked my review here's another this is a really good plot so far keep writing pleaz & i'll keep reviewing_~

~*~

Sorcha
Narwenya chapter 3 . 1/27/2003
AHH! that's a REALLY good story, and i'm NOT joking! it's a really good plot...aw...i always knew that legolas had the MOST purest heart of all! lol )

write more plz! it's REALLY good

keep up the gReAt work!

) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) )