Reviews for I Know Not, and I Cannot Know--Yet I Live and I Love
Really beautiful and I cried. Thanks
latristeza chapter 1 . 9/24/2023
sitting here crying in the dark on an early sunday morning
this was so beautiful
Rab203 chapter 1 . 9/22/2023
I am crying. I have been crying so hard for the past hour or so. I almost never do, not in reading at least. Such a lovely and beatiful story.
sp72 chapter 1 . 9/19/2023
Beautiful story, gentle, believable and very much in character. I can definitely see how more than anyone else Luna could drive Snape crazy and get under his skin and Luna seeing behind the outside persona and slowly cracking the impenetrable walls he built around himself. A little part of me wished he would survive in your story, but it would not really fit. The end is bittersweet but at least you gave him someone who really cared all way through.
SamiraUndercover chapter 1 . 8/19/2023
stop making me cry
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2023
Why am I crying? This hit me a bit to hard
Catozes chapter 1 . 8/11/2023
Beautifully written.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2023
this is perfect. balm. thank you.
Blackthorne369 chapter 1 . 7/10/2023
That was beautiful. As much as I enjoy AU’s and off shoots, this tale could not have ended any other way. Bravo, friend, bravo.
HelpmeHermione chapter 1 . 6/11/2023
So sweet. Lovely tale! Thank you.
Indigo2004 chapter 1 . 5/29/2023
Highkey made me cry. The most beautiful fic I’ve read recently. I would really like to see more with Severus having another shot at life. Thank you so much for this touching piece of writing OP.
it truly was an incredible journey
SaffronFlowers chapter 1 . 5/26/2023
This had me crying and crying. Wow. A ff has never made me feel this way. Thank you for writing this.
Forsoothandconquest chapter 1 . 5/14/2023
This feels like a perfect representation of Snape
backpackback chapter 1 . 4/6/2023
What a masterpiece. I cried from laughing, then really cried. Perfectly done.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2023
I ugly cried at the end. You’ve characterized Severus Snape perfectly. This was beautifully written.