Reviews for I Know Not, and I Cannot Know--Yet I Live and I Love
Thumean chapter 1 . 4/29
This is so perfectly wholesome! You did such a impressive job on both oth the characters and I just burst out in tears at the end..
Murkatroyd chapter 1 . 4/2
This is the greatest exploration of Snape I have ever read, but, more than that, it is also the greatest exploration of Luna.

You don't make excuses for either character; you don't dodge around or downplay who they are as is often done; you lay them out, end to end, and allow a natural story to develop between them, of a man too broken to believe he even deserves to feel, and a girl who, simply by being so unapologetically herself, gradually allows him to.

This, I think, will be the golden example that I hold both characters to when I continue reading other stories. Thank you for a brilliant fic, and well done.
Drakena chapter 1 . 3/26
I cried
So wonderful, made me cry very hard. I've never really liked Snape before and this was beautiful.
DoraLupinTonks chapter 1 . 3/3
*was bullied
DoraLupinTonks chapter 1 . 3/3
Wow... this is devastatingly beautiful. as a loner myself who have bullied heavily in school life because she was different, I would have given up my right hand to find someone like Snape at that time. thank you for writing such a beautiful story.
mandy1oo1 chapter 1 . 1/7
This was depressingly sweet. I really liked it
treesharpequilibrium chapter 1 . 1/4
Wow.
isagomes97 chapter 1 . 1/1
I was a deeply lonely child. I used to roam my school's corridors alone during break, and in one afternoon when I was eight my behavior caught the attention of a teenager, who stopped to ask where my friends were and why I wasn't with them. I couldn't answer her - none of the children really wanted to talk to me- but when I got to my house I remembered thinking "Harry, Hermione and Ron are my friends". I would make friends with the characters of fantasy books, HP especially, and create stories in my mind so I could have more time with them.
One day, when I was fourteen, I discovered fanfiction, and it was a way, for me, to revisit my friends.

Sometimes, sometimes, really sometimes, I find a story such as yours. A fanfiction so beautifully writen that feels as I was drinking some tea with my old friends. Thank you.

Ps: not a native english speaker, sorry
Kagyuubi chapter 1 . 12/30/2021
Brilliant! You are a fantastic writer and the story was so moving - thanks for sharing!
monochrome noah chapter 1 . 11/27/2021
I’m crying. So sad but I love it. I was really hoping we could get a non-canon ending and he lives and is friends with Luna while she does her magi-zoology thing, but I also like hearing her thought about his death.
herewearetoshine chapter 1 . 11/7/2021
This was lovely! Thanks for posting this!
3333
Seraphina Silver chapter 1 . 10/30/2021
AMAZING! This was so hauntingly beautiful. I read this between 1am and 3am like I read fanfics that I suspect will give me some thoughts to spend the rest of the night thinking about. THIS DID NOT DISAPPOINT! Snape and Luna are so unexpected. I don't think I've ever read a fic that centers on both of them.

Most of the fics I read have a criteria. They need to be super long, have a tad bit of humour, perhaps some angst, a lot of sassy comebacks and a lot of kisses. But this... it's so same and so exceedingly different at the same time.

I know I might be pushing my luck but if I ever happen to meet JK, I'd rec this to her. This is practically my headcanon now! Thank you for sharing this! I love your writing style.
Cheers,
SS
LianaRamsay chapter 1 . 10/24/2021
Everytime I read this, I sob. It is so beautifully written and I absolutely love it.
Lali chapter 1 . 10/16/2021
Hey! I have been obsessed with this story for 3 years and have read it multiple times. (About 50) and was wondering what happened to that AU sequel you mentioned in your bio? Your such a great author!