Reviews for The Lightkeeper
panther73110 chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
Are you going to finish this?
EternalSleep chapter 6 . 7/31/2008
I know its been years since you last updated but i just found this story and loved it. I hope that someday you will continue the story.
pianoem chapter 6 . 4/16/2006
You write cool fics :) Hope you update them soon!
CIAlias chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
hey so I was re-reading this story, and I realized it isn't finished! I'm not sure if you updated somewhere else or if this was just given up on, but hopefully there's another chapter somewhere! Anyway, this is an awesome story and I seriously hope you update!
Natalie chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
I'm Armenian! Armenians rule! Just telling you people who don't already know that! We rule the world!
I AM PROUD TO BE ARMENIAN
Luv ya!
~Nat
American Rhapsody chapter 6 . 11/20/2003
Wow. please continue this story. You make Alice seem more than a cardboard cut out and it makes the whole Syd-Vaughn more difficult.
kita chapter 6 . 10/8/2003
i love this story. Please update soon
aps chapter 6 . 9/3/2003
Wow I'm really enjoying this. Looking forward to seeing what happens with Sydney and Vaughn, as usual. I've read all your other Alias fics, they're fantastic. Raw Precision was incredibly reassuring after the last two minutes of The Finale. I've been recommending it all over the Television Without Pity boards, and I'm really hoping that JJ's season 3 and his resolution of the VSR (because there WILL be resolution) are as wonderful as yours is. The ending was especially beautiful.
black kitti chapter 6 . 8/21/2003
hey michele - do you post this on sd-1? i havne't found it yet.

i noticed ou said you hated writing this story - i'm assuming from the alice perspective - but don't stop. i love it.. :)

update soon -

d.a.
Tiffany chapter 6 . 8/21/2003
I just realized how crazy it is that you came up with this story before "The Telling".

Loved this chapter, I love the insight into Vaughn's emotions and how you depict them so well.
hiphopbaby chapter 6 . 8/21/2003
is dat it?:( i jus started readin dis one n i love it .. im hooked! update please! pretty please (wif vaughn on top ;) :P) lol cutiful story! more s/v action :)
valley-girl2 chapter 6 . 8/21/2003
ok so I'm happy you are sending them to counseling. however, is it wrong of me to hope that it completely fails? :-) hahaha. well either way, you're a great writer, and this story is still fantastic. so update soon!
anonymousthinker chapter 6 . 8/21/2003
Hurray! An update!

Vaughn is going to be in so much trouble in the next chapter lol It's great to see that he puts Sydney before his wife, but here's the thing: he's putting Sydney before his WIFE. And I don't think Alice likes that very much lol

Thank you for writing, and please write more! As much as I love "It Goes On," this is quite the story too :)
thesheeplover chapter 6 . 8/20/2003
*gathers up a tribal group and chants: WE WANT MORE! WE WANT MORE! WE WANT MORE! WE WANT MORE! whilst dancing around the blazing fire*

eheheh that was awesome! please update soon!
Kimmers chapter 5 . 8/16/2003
Love this and cna't wait for more

from Kimmers