Reviews for One Final Hug
Zleadomi chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
LOVED IT ohmgeee
Amidst Hobbits chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Awww that's so precious! :)
Frodo's Girl Forever chapter 2 . 5/10/2006
OMG! That was so sad and sweet! You're a great poet,by the way. Better than me,for sure. I wrote my very first poem last week for school. It was pretty good,though I still vote that you are better.
Anawey chapter 2 . 8/20/2005
I like it, but that is so sad.
Arianwen chapter 2 . 3/6/2005
yes i am going on a mad 'read michelle's work' spree and i am loving it all. i will slowly work my way through all of your work, in most sammish (i do do do love that word)order, please refer me to yourfave authors cos i only found out about you through gamgeefest

love always

arianwen
MushrooomsPTook chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
That is absolutely beautiful! I've read a lot of your poems and I have to say that you do such an amazing job fitting the character speaking in all of your poetry! Good job and please continue to write more!
Entmoot chapter 2 . 3/27/2004
OMP! (oh my precious, if u didn't know)
This is so SPLENDID! I LOVE THIS STORY/POEM/THING! It is so sweet and wonderful. I could've never come up w/ ANYTHING like this. You did a marvelous job of writing this! I LOVE IT! *tears*
I've been rather upset this afternoon, and this has brightened me. Thank you, SO very MUCH! I can't say enough good things about this, and I can think of no bad. Awesome job. Truely inspiring. LOVE IT! *puts on author alert, fave author, and fave stories* You wrote it so well, it IS awesome. Thanks for putting it on this site! G'bye Entmoot
DreaminofLorien chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
Aww this is such a great poem.. Good Job...
DreaminofLorien chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Aww *made me cry again* So sad.. and yet so great
Suiren-chan chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Wonderful! I can't believe how many people don't know that Sam ends up going to Valinor to be with Frodo later on. I'm writing a fic about it (in the process) to show people, but this poem was just as good! Well written, few poems are this good (your best one :)
Anastasia Who chapter 2 . 10/27/2003
Okay, I will review for both chapters. I really love both poems. I really love all of your poems. They are so great and so awesome.
kingmaker chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Good poetry- the rhyme scheme and meter actually work pretty well (which isn't often the case in fanpoetry). And I'm glad that there's someone on who believes that Frodo and Sam were only friends and writes stuff that vehemently proclaims that fact (as opposed to the huge loads of slash out there).
continuing chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Wow, this came close to bringing a tear to my eye! You're a great poet and writer, and I hope you keep it up _
Im A Brandybuck chapter 2 . 8/30/2003
Yay! This is so sweet! _
Im A Brandybuck chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
You're a very good poet! This nearly made me cry! *Sniff*