Reviews for Identity
Scruffy looking princess chapter 1 . 12/6/2020
I absolutely loved this story! One of the best things I have ever read! You are an AMAZING writer, Alexandra! Don’t ever stop doing this! Thank you for lighting up my nights with this incredible story and all others you’ve written about this incredible couple that is Han and Leia!
SoloWars5000 chapter 31 . 10/27/2020
I used my quarantine time to reread this and wow... I read it for the first time while you posted in 2016 and reading it again in 2020 it just feels like I held the Identity verse as canon for 4 years. I love your writing and especially how you write Rieekan and Luke, it's like you give them a new dimension, I don't know. Anyway, I'm off to read the sequels now!
Didi Conn chapter 30 . 9/11/2020
You write like you have a big, fat crush on Leia. I mean that in the best way possible.
ZileRacer chapter 8 . 7/1/2020
That nurse better be a liar
Guest chapter 32 . 5/19/2020
Amazing! I love love love this story! Thank you!
Guest chapter 32 . 3/8/2020
Just re-read Identity for the I don’t even know what time. It was even better than the last time I read it. Your works just speak to me every time I read them! You are so talented and I hope you realize how much we appreciate you sharing your talent with us. You are doing an amazing job with Coven and we are all waiting in anticipation to see what happens next. Please take as much time as you need to finish it and make sure you are happy before you post anything. It is a privilege to read your works! Best of luck with everything xx
ead52 chapter 32 . 2/2/2020
this story was absolutely captivating. Favorite Leia centric fic I've ever read. thanks for sharing!
DarthRavager86 chapter 32 . 8/12/2019
Interesting, and well written. I'll be checking out the follow up stories.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/29/2019
“i think he'll be overwhelmed by what you've done for the world“ mind me CRYING in this corner at 4:30 am
Guest chapter 9 . 4/29/2019
So, this is my first time ever reading Identity, it’s nearly 4 in the morning and I can’t stop reading. It’s so addictive and interesting and I’m so glad there’s more. Looks like I’ll be pulling an all nighter, because this is fantastic and there’s still so much more to consume
ponytail chapter 32 . 1/15/2019
What a fantastic story. Well written, thought out, witty and angst. I spent way too many nights reading well into the night-I couldn't put it down. Thanks for sharing your talent!
lucel18 chapter 32 . 1/14/2019
I LOVE IT! Thank you so much for a beautiful masterpiece!
lucel18 chapter 31 . 1/14/2019
Beautiful wedding! Love it! I especially love Bail for honoring Padme, mentioning her to Leia. And I'm happy for Leia, to mention Vader without getting traumatized like before, that she's a lot stronger now to handle the past.
lucel18 chapter 30 . 1/14/2019
You make me love Leia even more for her courage to display her scars like that...Thank you!
lucel18 chapter 29 . 1/13/2019
Loooooooove it! I especially love Leia's decision to inform the galaxy of her origins before running for Chief of State and Han's determination to stay by her side come what may afterwards.