Reviews for Identity
ead52 chapter 32 . 2/2
this story was absolutely captivating. Favorite Leia centric fic I've ever read. thanks for sharing!
DarthRavager86 chapter 32 . 8/12/2019
Interesting, and well written. I'll be checking out the follow up stories.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/29/2019
“i think he'll be overwhelmed by what you've done for the world“ mind me CRYING in this corner at 4:30 am
Guest chapter 9 . 4/29/2019
So, this is my first time ever reading Identity, it’s nearly 4 in the morning and I can’t stop reading. It’s so addictive and interesting and I’m so glad there’s more. Looks like I’ll be pulling an all nighter, because this is fantastic and there’s still so much more to consume
ponytail chapter 32 . 1/15/2019
What a fantastic story. Well written, thought out, witty and angst. I spent way too many nights reading well into the night-I couldn't put it down. Thanks for sharing your talent!
lucel18 chapter 32 . 1/14/2019
I LOVE IT! Thank you so much for a beautiful masterpiece!
lucel18 chapter 31 . 1/14/2019
Beautiful wedding! Love it! I especially love Bail for honoring Padme, mentioning her to Leia. And I'm happy for Leia, to mention Vader without getting traumatized like before, that she's a lot stronger now to handle the past.
lucel18 chapter 30 . 1/14/2019
You make me love Leia even more for her courage to display her scars like that...Thank you!
lucel18 chapter 29 . 1/13/2019
Loooooooove it! I especially love Leia's decision to inform the galaxy of her origins before running for Chief of State and Han's determination to stay by her side come what may afterwards.
lucel18 chapter 28 . 1/13/2019
Yay! To everyone, especially Leia, moving forward, finding clarity, and inner peace.
lucel18 chapter 27 . 1/12/2019
I'm happy that Bail and Han finally understand each other and are gradually developing a friendship of sorts...lol... you make me love Han, even more, when he takes care of Leia this way especially after her experience with the Force.
lucel18 chapter 26 . 1/12/2019
She's finally seeking help, but i hope the meditation actually helped her in the long run.
lucel18 chapter 25 . 1/12/2019
Yay! To Bail wanting to give Leia an Alderaanian wedding..
lucel18 chapter 24 . 1/12/2019
Favorite chapter yet...thank you so much! i'm so happy to read not only of Han and Leia's reunion, of course, but also of Luke hearing more about his parents, especially Padme... and of Leia, slowly accepting her relation to the Skywalkers..
lucel18 chapter 23 . 1/12/2019
Love Malla and Chewie for torturing Han a bit...Lol..
Leia dreaming about Bail that way is indeed unnerving. I wonder why..