Reviews for Bus Stop
farkaskriszta chapter 24 . 5/19
Just finished this one out in the last two nights. What can I say I haven't before? Absolute PERFECTION! You, dear Melanie a natural story teller and I'm so grateful you share your beautiful stories with us 3
cullen2798 chapter 24 . 5/18
This was a really sweet story! I loved it! And i find that i read a lot of it in a bus really amusing!
Oneway2011 chapter 24 . 5/15
I don't generally go for AH stories, but this was great! It how I think we would all dream our life would be! To bad we live in reality lol. Your a wonderful writer, I'm heading over to check out your other stories. Hope I can find one with vampires! Thank you
PRChick79 chapter 1 . 5/5
Love this story! Then again I'm always looking forward to what EE puts out there in fic-land. I was listening to my music library and I heard the perfect song for this story's Edward. Check out Romantic by Stanaj...as soon as I heard it I pictured this story!
So cliche...calling her love. And what is it with fanfiction and keeping underwear as a souvenir. That's just weird.
grandmachix chapter 24 . 4/28
An amazing HEA! I trust your arm has healed. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
Judy
grandmachix chapter 4 . 4/28
I normally read through older stories and comment at the end. But I wanted to comment on your A/N. This story IS my cup of tea. I love the unavoidable attraction between Bella and Edward. I'm looking forward to following to the conclusion.
Judy
just a fan chapter 2 . 4/15
I think Bella's got her hands full and in time Mr. Cullen may find out there more to her than hes expecting
AllTheRage1983 chapter 12 . 4/12
Lord, even in the third time reading, this chapter still breaks my heart.
adores.dylan chapter 2 . 4/4
I JUST HAVE TO SAY AGAIN THAT YOU ARE AN INCREDIBLY CLEVER AND ARTICULATE WRITER. I CANT SEEM TO GET ENOUGH AND EVERYTHING IVE READ OF YOUR IS A PAGE TURNER. WHEN I READ THE WHOLE, 'ZIPPER FIASCO SCENE', I ACCIDENTALLY SPRAYED COFFEE ALL OVER MY MACBOOK SCREEN 'CAUSE I WAS LAUGHING SO HEARTILY! DONT WORRY, IT ONLY NEEDED A QUICK WIPE DOWN BUT IT SURVIVED.. LOL THANKS FOR THE LEVITY SO EARLY IN THE MORNING, ITS SUCH A GREAT WAY TO START MY DAY (
b3j02 chapter 24 . 4/3
This story ended up so much better than I expected. They were so much fun and his turn around was spectacular. It brought tears to my eyes at times in the best ways. Loved it!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 3/30
It did sound familiar hut I couldn't remember reading it... Glad you clarified. Thought I'd finally lost it.
Absolutely beautiful chapter
I hate for it to end, I love your story. ..Thank you for a lovely journey!
ShadowAngel100 chapter 24 . 2/14
This is adorable! I love it
5,306 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »