Reviews for Soul Scars
sweet.BitterKH chapter 21 . 10/21
This is the most beautiful fic ive ever read. Several chapters drove me to tears
Vongola Princessa chapter 21 . 10/14
This is the most precious fic I have ever read in a long long time
I thought it would be mostly about Draco/Hermione and daphne/Harry bc of the character marker thingy
But I am so pleased that it was a whole dang series
Khyharah chapter 21 . 10/10
HEA for the win! I loved every moment of this even when u made cry. Simply wonderful
Khyharah chapter 16 . 10/10
So touching! Sweet Neville I do adore him. The bravest of them all.
Khyharah chapter 15 . 10/10
Hmm so me thinks Sirius is dean's daddythat's ur head canon huh? that would be cool! But honestly I don't get people's obsession with this pair. I mean it works here but every other story I read that involves any kind of homosexual trope, it's these two. It just didn't fit for me from canon events, I dunno. maybe I'm just the weird one lol. But I did like the way u worked it. Made it make more sense.
Khyharah chapter 14 . 10/10
Omg Regulus! Talk about a twist! Damn that was good. I thought maybe it wasn't Severus but I totally for got about Regulus. Great idea
Khyharah chapter 13 . 10/10
I'm not crying...nope...damn it...
Khyharah chapter 10 . 10/10
Whoa did not see that one powerful
Khyharah chapter 7 . 10/10
Omg these ones where the soulmate dies...my heart! I don't know if I can take it. But they're so well written, I've loved everyone so far
SusanMarieS chapter 1 . 9/28
reread. still love
Calindy chapter 21 . 9/19
Lovely
What a sweet ending! All the warm fuzzies. I love seeing post-war Narcissa and Andromeda together too.
Gizzy's Mama chapter 21 . 8/17
Oh my goodness I LOVED this story! Are you still planning on writing a part two with more soulmates? Rabastan and Molly, Lily and Regulus, Minerva and Tom, Draco and Hermione, Harry and Daphne...oh I can’t pick a favorite! The idea of soul scars is so intriguing and you wrote the snippets so very well. Absolutely loved this and hope you’ll post a part two someday soon.
LilyAceOfDiamonds chapter 21 . 8/15
Awww. That was cute. Teddy is wonderful, of course he used an illegal portkey *rolls eyes* 'his trainers were some ungodly shade of orange' yeaaah, that sounds about right. Purple hair, though, that sounds awesome. These were so much fun to read! Thank you for writing them!
LilyAceOfDiamonds chapter 19 . 8/15
Okay, I lied. This one had the dagger-in-heart ending. But I LOVE Fred and George! Of course they purposefully match their wounds, the lovable idiots. And Angelica being their soulmate is much better, I love that triad! Also, three cheers for Lee Jordan, honestly, he's just the best mate ever.
3,332 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »