Reviews for Soul Scars
Khyharah chapter 21 . 10/10/2018
HEA for the win! I loved every moment of this even when u made cry. Simply wonderful
Khyharah chapter 16 . 10/10/2018
So touching! Sweet Neville I do adore him. The bravest of them all.
Khyharah chapter 15 . 10/10/2018
Hmm so me thinks Sirius is dean's daddythat's ur head canon huh? that would be cool! But honestly I don't get people's obsession with this pair. I mean it works here but every other story I read that involves any kind of homosexual trope, it's these two. It just didn't fit for me from canon events, I dunno. maybe I'm just the weird one lol. But I did like the way u worked it. Made it make more sense.
Khyharah chapter 14 . 10/10/2018
Omg Regulus! Talk about a twist! Damn that was good. I thought maybe it wasn't Severus but I totally for got about Regulus. Great idea
Khyharah chapter 13 . 10/10/2018
I'm not crying...nope...damn it...
Khyharah chapter 10 . 10/10/2018
Whoa did not see that one powerful
Khyharah chapter 7 . 10/10/2018
Omg these ones where the soulmate dies...my heart! I don't know if I can take it. But they're so well written, I've loved everyone so far
SusanMarieS chapter 1 . 9/28/2018
reread. still love
Calindy chapter 21 . 9/19/2018
Lovely
Guest chapter 21 . 8/30/2018
What a sweet ending! All the warm fuzzies. I love seeing post-war Narcissa and Andromeda together too.
Gizzy's Mama chapter 21 . 8/17/2018
Oh my goodness I LOVED this story! Are you still planning on writing a part two with more soulmates? Rabastan and Molly, Lily and Regulus, Minerva and Tom, Draco and Hermione, Harry and Daphne...oh I can’t pick a favorite! The idea of soul scars is so intriguing and you wrote the snippets so very well. Absolutely loved this and hope you’ll post a part two someday soon.
LilyAceOfDiamonds chapter 21 . 8/15/2018
Awww. That was cute. Teddy is wonderful, of course he used an illegal portkey *rolls eyes* 'his trainers were some ungodly shade of orange' yeaaah, that sounds about right. Purple hair, though, that sounds awesome. These were so much fun to read! Thank you for writing them!
LilyAceOfDiamonds chapter 19 . 8/15/2018
Okay, I lied. This one had the dagger-in-heart ending. But I LOVE Fred and George! Of course they purposefully match their wounds, the lovable idiots. And Angelica being their soulmate is much better, I love that triad! Also, three cheers for Lee Jordan, honestly, he's just the best mate ever.
LilyAceOfDiamonds chapter 16 . 8/14/2018
Way to make me cry at that last bit, goddamnit. Lavender sure got the short shaft in the books, didn't she. And Neville too! That was so good, especially making them cousins, I really liked that. And poor Lavender, and THOSE FUCKING WOLF SOUL SCARS I'M DYING! 'A werewolf already taught at Hogwarts, and Remus Lupin died a hero' *dramatically clutches the dagger twisting in my heart* gods, honestly. Fucking delight, this series is. Sorry (not really) for spamming you with comments, i tried to not and then The Fucking Feels came.
LilyAceOfDiamonds chapter 15 . 8/14/2018
Yes. Just. Yes. That was beautiful and angsty and I loved it. Also their mums are positively delightful! New favorite parent best friends. Also I love the fighting-becomes-kissing, that was hilarious. Poor Dean and his bi-panic, and poor Seamus for having to put up with him!
3,480 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »