Reviews for Soul Scars
malesdemim chapter 21 . 6/4/2018
please write the dramione chapter
Lumos Due Tre chapter 1 . 5/6/2018
oh gods. this chapter is just heartbreaking.
ReadingReadererReader chapter 4 . 5/5/2018
Oh, this was heart-breaking.
martee98 chapter 21 . 4/26/2018
would love to hear rabastans (Molly's soulmate?) side of things! but I loved this
danydanybb chapter 1 . 4/14/2018
This is sooo cute! Matching lightnings! Brillint idea! Cany wait to read the rest! :)
lna jt chapter 21 . 3/24/2018
Beautiful
kallianeira chapter 21 . 3/19/2018
Thank you for the beautiful ending to this amazing series! I loved all of it!
kallianeira chapter 20 . 3/19/2018
Oh Scorpius... I loved this chapter! And Luna and Theo showed up! That was great! Thanks for covering this!
kallianeira chapter 19 . 3/19/2018
Awbut I liked it! A lot! Thanks!
kallianeira chapter 18 . 3/19/2018
All I could think of as soon as I realised who Percy’s soulmate is was that tumblr meme going around that they were room matesoh my god they were room mates... I love that in so many of these stories the soulmates don’t immediately get together when they find out who their soulmate is! I mean I’d be super happy if it worked like that and I was sitting here wishing Percy and Oliver would just get together already but that’s just not very realistic and I appreciate that!
kallianeira chapter 17 . 3/19/2018
Now I’m wondering how the soulmate thing really works... first Minnie and Voldy, then this... I mean I’m glad he saved her in the end! But still a bit weird
kallianeira chapter 16 . 3/19/2018
I’m having a really bad day but this chapter was great and it distracted me for a little while, so thank you!
kallianeira chapter 15 . 3/17/2018
Ooooh. Darlene, huh? I see what you did there. Head canon definitely accepted! And I love Dean and Seamus! And the chapter!
kallianeira chapter 14 . 3/17/2018
Wait. I’m confusedwas it... Regulus? I mean wow. I didn’t see that one coming, but I love it! But now I’m curious as to who Snape’s soulmate could be... but wow. Still a bit flashed... i loved this chapter!
kallianeira chapter 13 . 3/17/2018
Did you hear that? That was my heart breaking into a million pieces. Loved the chapter though!
3,480 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »