Reviews for Soul Scars
alias093001 chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
I love soulmark AUs. It's one of my favorite tropes. Looking forward to the other pairings you'll be exploring and their soul scars. I'm especially curious in what you're going to do with Remus, who has trouble believing someone is out their for him; who will love him despite his furry little problem.
annasfanfic chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Awwww I've never seen this pairing but I love it!
SopranoandBass chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
I love this premise!
chupeechan chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
As usual, it's so very well written and whoever had this idea is to be thanked:)
I very nearly had a tear rolling when I read Daphne's condolences about Sirius... I blame it on my 5 hours sleep
Anyway you've done it again, if only my muse wasn't a procrastinator like me I'd be able to finish what I wrote
Thanks for the chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Awwwww it was beautiful! Now i ship them hahaha 3
nette91 chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Love this, looking forward to future chapters.
TheFantabulousPotterHead chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Oh my god I don't know what to say. This is like a dream come true. Also my birthday is on the 20th, so we are almost birthday buddies! Thank you for this gift.
GoldenEyedFury chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
I think I love you. I'm going to start calling you Midas, because gold flows from your fingertips... which may be a tad bit awkward in real life hahaha
finallyafangirl chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Your birthday and we get the gift!
One of the best first chapters ever! Can't wait to find out the other pairings!
wildcatcorea chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Oh my gosh, this is great! I love it! It's a wonderful birthday present for us! And happy early birthday!
maerose899 chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Oh my goddess, this is perfection. I am excited to read each chapter :)
littleneko1923 chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
OMG OMG OMG I LOOOOVE IT! AHHH! Squealing with so much joy! I LOVE THIS!
Red86 chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
This is great, I loved it! And I love that I can look forward to 20 more pairings from you :-D
throughhiseyes chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
this was amazing!
Workshop68 chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Everything you write is gold.
3,480 | « Prev Page 1 .. 222 229 230 231 232