Reviews for Soul Scars
SparklingFerret chapter 19 . 12/4/2020
Crying even more now... Jesus, I’m still not quite sure how to express myself, but I’m bawling all over my blanket right now.

Ahhhh, it just makes so much sense to me, and I’m so sad and I love this and I absolutely adore you for writing it.
SparklingFerret chapter 18 . 12/4/2020
God I’m crying so much I can barely read my screen anymore...

Goodness, I don’t even know why I’m torturing myself so much by reading all of these in one go, but it’s one hell of a rollercoaster.

I really, really like how you chose to portray Percy in this. It just seems to ... fit him so well, and it makes me happy that he returned to his family, even though I see his point about Dumbledore not caring. I appreciate you writing him like this, instead of all of the other times I’ve read him, where he’s nothing but mean and hateful and bashed against.

The bit about George and him grieving together by getting drunk, was so wonderful. Thank you
SparklingFerret chapter 17 . 12/4/2020
I’m a little confused, to be honest? I... I think her soulmate was Rabastan, but I’m not completely sure. I might just have to read this again.

But this was such a good read too! You really had me thinking that Arthur and Molly were soulmates, and then when the Dark Mark appeared, I actually thought it might be Bellatrix instead..
SparklingFerret chapter 16 . 12/4/2020
Wow. Just wow. I knew, theoretically in my head, that she died, but it still hit me like a train wreck. Oh god and I was so happy for them both. Finally, they had family again, finally they were properly reunited, and then boom. Fenrir Greyback hit.

Goodness, I’m not quite sure what to feel at the moment, but I sure am crying.
SparklingFerret chapter 15 . 12/4/2020
Aahhhhhh this was so good! God I just... I’m not even sure how to express what I feel right now but I’m happy, I’m glad, I’m ecstatic, I’m elated, I’m overjoyed, I’m... you get the idea.

And my goodness, you tied it sooo well in with Pansy’s story, I hadn’t even realised and it just makes me all the more glad for it
SparklingFerret chapter 14 . 12/4/2020
Oh god, well back to crying it is. Goddangit, I only realised that it would be Regulus after Remus and Lily talked together in the bathroom in this chapter. I’d completely forgotten about Regulus talking with Narcissa earlier on, about Andromeda maybe being right. This one... I’m just gonna be honest and say that I’m almost mourning what could’ve been.

Thank you so much, a thousand times and more, for this. You really had me thinking that it was gonna be Severus. It seemed almost obvious, especially the part about her turning green too.

God, and then those last scenes? Lily being torn up as Regulus is torn apart? The last two words? Had me absolutely bawling. I just might go and speed read Regulus fics after this one...
SparklingFerret chapter 12 . 12/4/2020
Okay wow, this chapter was just such a happy reprieve from all the crying I’ve done today. Reading them together, their laughter, banter and silly antics just completely made my day.

Hopefully, I’ve already said this in a previous chapters comment, but thank you so much for writing this universe:)
SparklingFerret chapter 11 . 12/4/2020
Ahhhh this one made me so happy to read, thank you so much for this!
SparklingFerret chapter 7 . 12/4/2020
Oh my goodness, I started this chapter knowing exactly how I thought it was gonna end, and you certainly didn’t disappoint. I, still emotionally distraught after the Greg and Colin chapter, am currently weeping my arse off and looking like a blast-ended skrewt. It’s not pretty, but it shows how good your writing is.

I’m so happy that they had each other through thick and thin, and I especially love how Charlie is there for Tonks in all her romantic endeavours, while she’s there to support him in his dragon endeavours. Their banter? Immaculate. 10/10.

And that final interaction between little Teddy and Charlie? Made me smile so much through my tears
SparklingFerret chapter 6 . 12/4/2020
This was so precious! I love that Pansy is one of the boys and they treat her well despite her mother.

This chapter got to me emotionally in both good and bad ways and I’m just so happy that Pansy and Viktor get together in the end. Viktor deserves someone who can challenge him, Pansy deserves someone who will treat her well, and in the end, they both got just that
SparklingFerret chapter 4 . 12/4/2020
Oh god, this one with Greg and Colin really got to me..

So far, the way you portray all of the pairings is really lovely, but this one chapter really made me cry...
Erinnerungen chapter 7 . 11/13/2020
This is the most beautiful collection of stories I have ever read and the most sad at the same time. How do you make me laugh one moment and cry the very next?
Brilliant piece of work so far. I am not nearly done but my heart is already throbbing with hurt and happiness for all these different tales.
Thanks for your literary genius!
Animekitty47 chapter 21 . 8/20/2020
This 'verse was a lot of fun. *adds to alert list just in case*
Animekitty47 chapter 20 . 8/20/2020
Awwwwwwww. Poor Scorpius but this was a good chapter.
Animekitty47 chapter 16 . 8/20/2020
I admit it, I wondered what Neville'd ever done to deserve Lavender Brown as a soul mate, but you really rescued this pairing.
3,480 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »