Reviews for Soul Scars
Adonisx chapter 21 . 4/29/2020
OMG THIS WAS AN ADORABLE MASTERPIECE
SalemAnima chapter 21 . 4/24/2020
This whole collection is beautifully written. I cried many times, and laughed a lot more. Love this so much, thank you for sharing!
rseam1 chapter 7 . 4/16/2020
My kid looked at me like I was nuts with this one because I was laughing so hard and sobbing at the same time when I got to the end
natt123 chapter 21 . 2/17/2020
This fic was amazing! I love it! Great work!
Ninja Midnight chapter 15 . 1/25/2020
Dean is fucking Sirius’s kid.
phoenix.tycho chapter 21 . 1/22/2020
omg this story is CUUUUTE please update more? :)
Corwyn chapter 21 . 12/6/2019
Lovely story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
PhaedraZev chapter 7 . 11/27/2019
This is just heartbreaking and cute all rolled up in a tearful package.
royalpurpleclouds chapter 21 . 10/17/2019
I want more!
royalpurpleclouds chapter 20 . 10/17/2019
* crying *
royalpurpleclouds chapter 17 . 10/17/2019
That was unexpected...
royalpurpleclouds chapter 16 . 10/17/2019
That one was the worst so far... And I mean like it was the saddest... I mean, its like one of the things you love so much it hurts.
tRAWRasaurusRex chapter 21 . 10/14/2019
What a different story! I love how you make the puzzle pieces fit together better than Rowling! And often more creatively too. I hope to be as good of a write someday!
Amber chapter 21 . 10/13/2019
I saw a while ago a different soulmate story where the first word that was spoken to them by their soulmate was printed on their skin from birth. Tom Riddle got the word ‘LIAR’ from the philosopher’s stone, Ginny got ‘hello Ginny my name’s Tom’. And I think Harry was also linked to Tom So in that case all it meant was a deep connection, either positive or negative
Quetzalcoatl DK chapter 1 . 10/13/2019
For a long time I've avoided this fic, simply because it didn't appeal to me much. Today i realised that it was a mistake. You quickly had me very hooked, and i am not ashamed to say, that you made me cry more than once. Very well done.

3,480 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »