Reviews for Once And Again
Amanda576 chapter 18 . 5/18
Also just wanted to point out your math is wrong lol he was turning 5 right? and they had the convo after he turned 5? When they were taking and saying it was 5 year ago it was closer to 6 years then 5 years. As the kids 5 years old plus 9 months. That's only 3 months left for the year. So 3 months after the kids birthday it would be 6 full he was conceived.
Amanda576 chapter 19 . 5/18
Wells it's been over 10 years lol
Guest chapter 19 . 12/11/2017
Ohhh it's so good please finish it!
Continue chapter 19 . 2/16/2016
Need to continue the story or make a sequel because it just cuts off at the end and it is a really good story.
karavinemarinas chapter 19 . 4/19/2015
Oh my Goodness, this is wonderful! Hopefully they would really talk...Update soon please, Thanks!.
Jcdbunny chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I love this story thank you for sharing it and I hope you finish it one day
jentoinx chapter 19 . 7/29/2014
I hope you can update the next chapter. I cant to read more!
Morenikeji chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
please when will d story b completed... can't wait
fanficnewbiee chapter 19 . 3/7/2014
What a wonderful story. It all comes to a head. What a great build up. I enjoyed reading it. There are grammar and spelling errors but nothing that is confusing. It's been a little over 7 years I do hope this wonderful story continues. Thanks for sharing! :D **
Hek'UnnSkipper chapter 19 . 2/22/2014
please update sometime soon
lustmaster86 chapter 19 . 8/2/2013
Love the story waiting to see it updated soon hopefully
Bloody.death.cat chapter 19 . 7/19/2013
動いていたことを、私はアップデートを待つことができない or that was moving,i can't wait for an update

P.S i wonder what happens next?
Bloody.death.cat chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
あなたの歓迎 or Anata no kangei
nonidipr chapter 19 . 4/8/2012
TALKING ABOUT RESPONSIBILITY...

Anyway, I love you and your baby. And, no, I dont know you
Typicalyssa chapter 19 . 12/15/2011
Oh no... Never did realise this story is incomplete. It was a really good story. Wish you would continue. But i guess if 4-5 months turned into 5 years and more, that would mean that your work has progressed, and hopefully for the better. Wishing you all the best! And thanks for the story anyhow. :)
2,120 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »