Reviews for Percy jackson and Valhalla's claim
lansilote chapter 1 . 1/1/2019
i am sad that you dont finish your stories there good
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2018
This is not a bad idea, not at all — it is however poorly executed. If you insist on using old or Middle English, then at least make sure you know how to use it properly. Also, do recall that names are meant to be capitalized, and maybe check on how you’ve spelt them as well?
Zak saturday 1 chapter 5 . 4/23/2017
Please update soon
DJ VILLIAN chapter 5 . 12/31/2016
This is good keep up the amazing work
the god of wolves chapter 5 . 12/28/2016
te concept is intresting please update some time
PhoenixFireII chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
Please Continue this story. While I definitely think that there is poor grammar, I love the idea and I am thirsty for more, so please update.
Doglover35790 chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
You really should check on your grammar and spelling like Poseidon not persidon and capitalize names so please work on that please.
HewwoIamMe chapter 5 . 7/17/2016
good idea, poor execution
MasterTrident chapter 2 . 6/4/2016
I just feel that if you don't know how to use old English, then just don't use it. It was a good first chapter to read, but as someone who has studied Shakespeare, it was possibly one of the most annoying first chapters.
Indominus chapter 5 . 5/30/2016
Please update
LordTroy chapter 5 . 5/9/2016
Dude, grammar much?
JustLucky05 chapter 5 . 5/9/2016
Excellent! I loved it. keep up the great work.
dw6250 chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
Definitely not a bad story, it is an interesting concept that I have yet to see on the website. I would recommend a beta, mainly because of spelling and grammar mistakes, I mean if you want I will do it, I don't have any stories, but I'm studying to be an English major, if not please ignore the last comment. Good story though!
Gold Testament chapter 4 . 5/7/2016
Okay it's Poseidon. Other than that great chapter.
PJandLGequalsLove chapter 4 . 5/7/2016
very interesting please update soon