Reviews for The Shadow's secret
Guest chapter 9 . 10/16/2021
Finish pleaseee
Akira Skyfer chapter 9 . 9/23/2021
pls continue :(
idk why but i love reading sick!kuroko lol
whoopsiesOwO chapter 9 . 1/14/2021
This is amazing
Guest chapter 9 . 6/17/2019
Wow, this story is so captivating. I can't wait for the next chapter. It's both touchingly sad, and inspiring.
kuro chapter 9 . 1/14/2019
aw its a nice story i hope u continue it 3
Guest chapter 9 . 8/11/2016
let kuroko die soon hoho
Miss Fluffystein chapter 9 . 8/12/2016
AoHazuki chapter 8 . 8/11/2016
Another sick!Kuroko story bringing me to tears. This somehow reminded me of Breathing, another fanfic by Starian Nightzz which I read before. BTW, I wonder how the other basketball teams would react. This was quite interesting that Kuroko can play a musical instrument. I look forward to see what Seirin and GOM will do to help Kuroko. Ganbare~
RemainingAngel chapter 8 . 8/4/2016
I like this story. Their are a few writting mistakes, but otherwise, it is quite pleasant to read. I like the chapter centered on Seirin and Shun, Junpei and Teppei, and the idea of Izuki's eyes evolving. Plus you had the guts to change his relationship with Seij├╗ro, wich I must congratulate you for, as it doesn't seem odd or out of place. You portrayed Taiga very well, and succeded in showing his friendly and concerned side towards Kuroko without over-doing it. About your decision not to had yaoi in this, I think you're right. Being a yaoist myself, I still think that it would be much sweeter with just friendship, plus it allows us to not focuse on just two people. And Tetsu playing the piano is cute and a good idea, I really apreciated that moment. In my opinion, you should let Tetsuta die. It would be much more coherent, dramatic and fitting given the situation; you could do or a very tear jerking ending, or a bittersweet one, or a nostalgic one. Either way is fine with me. I you let him live, I have the feeling it would be kind of off because of the main theme: his double (speak of bad luck...!) cancer. Overall, good job. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/24/2016
Oi! Update pleease, wanna know what that book was about and I really hope that this story continues with many more nice chapters 'cause I have a feeling that it's gonna end in tears.
Miss Fluffystein chapter 8 . 7/6/2016
Miss Fluffystein chapter 7 . 6/26/2016
absolute-right chapter 7 . 6/25/2016
Is Kuroko special or talented person?
I will love everh chapter
Please update soon
Kadrian chapter 6 . 6/20/2016
GAH, can't wait for the next chap.