Reviews for The Fire
I always love a story about Sirius coming to find Harry because I love their relationship and wish they had had more time in canon- or even just a few more heartfelt scenes because as painful as Sirius' death was I do feel that it was important to the story.
Only wish that Remus wasn't a part of the story. I'm not sure why he seems to tag along in stories about Sirius finding Harry before Hogwarts. Remus never really cared about Harry in canon, after all, even after he ignores him for 12 years, when he does meet him again in Third Year he never willingly contacts Harry again. With the exception of the time that he tried to use Harry to abandon his wife while she was pregnant. Sorry, really don't like Remus and I'm never sure why most people do.
Also, I do like Hermione but I don't really see why she's in the story either. Harry was completely alone until Hagrid rescued him but I do like how you use her in the story so I suppose it makes sense for Harry to have a friend that would after him
Having a real problem with the Weasleys being so accepting of the Black family, no matter if Harry is there. The Weasleys are predominately light magic and the Blacks are notorious for dark magic. Harry & Hermione are barely into primary school, what would they have to interest Charlie who is 14? Did Sirius know of the blocks on Harry? What was Harry doing facing Dumbles alone? Are Narcissa & Lucius separated? Otherwise, how could Sirius accept the Malfoys? After Lucius has just killed Remus.

did Sirius
Withholding opinion, but you may have jumped the shark. Who the hell is Mistress Eira? (OC?) Killing Remus was just wrong.
mithrilandtj chapter 9 . 1/23
How the hell did Lucius even KNOW Harry was in the hospital?
He does not frequent muggle areas.
Was it just an elaborate plan to off Remus? (which sucks by the way)
Riya1112 chapter 16 . 6/29/2017
I really liked it and i liked how Hermione is included in this story. Some of your ideas seemed really weird as Eira being Harry's teacher and her suddenly trying to kill him when she was found out as a witch. I am sure you tried to make a huge twist in the plot making her first look as a possible ally but then making her the ultimate villain but i guess it didn't work out that well. Anyway looking forward for reading the sequel.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/24/2017
Oops I guess I spoke to soon about Remus...(though in fairness even I'm not a huge fan, I never root for him die)
Guest chapter 7 . 4/24/2017
Interesting story so far. I love the relationship between Harry and Sirius. I also like how you included Hermione. Have to say... not sure why you included Remus. Remus never expressed an interest searching for Harry before and even if he feels bad about Sirius being innocent, why would that equate to checking on a godson that never knew Sirius in the first place?
Fanfiction likes to put more emphasis on the role Remus had in Harry's life than was the reality. He never went out of way to find Harry, attempted to bury the connection to his father 3rd year, never wrote to Harry afterwards and only tried to join him 7th year to avoid being a father to his own son. Sorry for the rant. I might be the only person in the Harry Potter Fandom that is not a Remus fan lol
Alex chapter 12 . 10/10/2016
" Those didn't apply to him, he was a creature of magic greater standards than that of the wizarding world." I would suggest that you revise this sentence. Maybe "...a creature of magic [of] greater standards..."
Alex chapter 6 . 10/9/2016
Sirius going by his first name shouldn't actually raise too many eyebrows. Because he is there as a councilor, his request that his first name be used will be viewed as an attempt to make himself more approachable and trustworthy
Sissy Boo chapter 9 . 8/28/2016
How dare you kill Remus
Sissy Boo chapter 3 . 8/28/2016
Kill Dursley's every single one.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/20/2016
Shame you didn't fucking die, this fic is shit.
danielle chapter 16 . 5/19/2016
please do a sequel it excellent
mizzrazz72 chapter 16 . 5/19/2016
For what purpose was it for all the killing?
mithrilandtj chapter 16 . 5/19/2016
I don't get Eira. She hides out as a HP's teacher THEN when she's outed as a witch tries to kill him?
WHy did you have to create someone worse than Voldy?