Reviews for Death Doesn't Give Chase (She Waits)
sharingankakashi007 chapter 5 . 3/20
Loved this
Alex2909 chapter 5 . 10/21/2017
love hariels interactions with the bleach cast
Joseph Orellana chapter 5 . 8/5/2017
please please keep updating this I love what you did so far!
Keep up the good work!
animemangaobsessed chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
This is absolutely wonderful~ sooo... will u let Byakuya scratch that itch I'm pretty sure was there for at least a millenia lol!
naruto chapter 5 . 5/30/2017
great chapter keep it up
naruto chapter 5 . 5/30/2017
great chapter keep it up
Robert Harrison chapter 5 . 5/12/2017
I found this more by accident than intent. I was on my phone, in the car (as a passenger, don't worry), and went to open one story when we hit a bump and my thumb landed on this one.

I think someone wanted me to read it.

The premise is intriguing. I honestly havn't read many MoD stories, I tend to not like them, so unless they have a particularly interesting sounding summary they usually get passed over.

I find the format you use for this story, despite being disjointed, works well. Snippets of a universe in which everything is connected, yet nothing is dependent on anything else. It feels like opening up a box of old home movies and pulling tapes out at random.

Something particular I want to bring up is chapter three. That chapter, by itself, has pretty much made my day. Had I found it as a standalone story, I feel I would have enjoyed it just as much. That chapter spoke to me, personally, far more than any of the others do. So, I thank you for that.

I hope you have plans to continue this, there is a lot of potential here.
naritaluv chapter 5 . 4/3/2017
i love how u made hariel death!
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 5 . 3/17/2017
These past 5 chapters have been beautiful.
Dustier7 chapter 5 . 3/2/2017
This is amazing, feed me more, I need MOOOAAARRRR! Great story I love how everyone's interacts with Harriel, I hope you update soon! :D
Furionknight chapter 5 . 2/10/2017
I look forward to more :)
Squishy4953 chapter 1 . 2/8/2017
Oh my god.
Instantly.
I know what happened to her.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/3/2017
Aww. Adorable. I love it!
Silvermane1 chapter 5 . 1/30/2017
Can Ichi sisters see their grandma
steffy1405 chapter 1 . 1/30/2017