Reviews for Death Doesn't Give Chase (She Waits)
Robert Harrison chapter 5 . 5/12
I found this more by accident than intent. I was on my phone, in the car (as a passenger, don't worry), and went to open one story when we hit a bump and my thumb landed on this one.

I think someone wanted me to read it.

The premise is intriguing. I honestly havn't read many MoD stories, I tend to not like them, so unless they have a particularly interesting sounding summary they usually get passed over.

I find the format you use for this story, despite being disjointed, works well. Snippets of a universe in which everything is connected, yet nothing is dependent on anything else. It feels like opening up a box of old home movies and pulling tapes out at random.

Something particular I want to bring up is chapter three. That chapter, by itself, has pretty much made my day. Had I found it as a standalone story, I feel I would have enjoyed it just as much. That chapter spoke to me, personally, far more than any of the others do. So, I thank you for that.

I hope you have plans to continue this, there is a lot of potential here.
naritaluv chapter 5 . 4/3
i love how u made hariel death!
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 5 . 3/17
These past 5 chapters have been beautiful.
Dustier7 chapter 5 . 3/2
This is amazing, feed me more, I need MOOOAAARRRR! Great story I love how everyone's interacts with Harriel, I hope you update soon! :D
Furionknight chapter 5 . 2/10
I look forward to more :)
Squishy4953 chapter 1 . 2/8
Oh my god.
Instantly.
I know what happened to her.
Aww. Adorable. I love it!
Silvermane1 chapter 5 . 1/30
Can Ichi sisters see their grandma
steffy1405 chapter 1 . 1/30
Ppl
Riibas chapter 5 . 1/24
Beautifully written. Yamamoto's was my favorite.

With this last chapter I want to see a chap about the day Masaki died. Does Hariel come for those who die as a human? Or only those who finally truly die as a spirit? Or both? Since she obviously doesn't ferry souls into the afterlife, that's what the shinigami do.

Keep it up, happy writing.
musme chapter 5 . 1/22
I like it
momocolady chapter 5 . 1/21
good story
kaiirine chapter 5 . 1/21
I hope you continue this story cuz its awesome and I definitely enjoyed it a lot.
Looking forward to your next update :)
Beloved Daughter chapter 5 . 1/21