Reviews for Death Doesn't Give Chase (She Waits)
Frozen in Idaho chapter 6 . 18h
I love that she is there for them but let’s them live their lives.
Dei chapter 6 . 9/3
Love this depiction of Harry! This story is awesome & I hope you write more! Her relationships with everyone is great :)
Mayday Maria chapter 6 . 8/22
I know that it's probably a ways off, but now I'm craving a scene with Uryu and Hariel. Specifically I want a scene with Uryu and Ichigo finding they're related, because Hariel is being a proud grandma, sometime during the Rukia rescue arc. I can picture their faces now... Anyways, thanks for making me cry today! Please continue making such emotional chapters!
Elfin69 chapter 6 . 8/22
will she be able to get Madaki's soul back sooner
Kayo-San chapter 6 . 8/21
Thank you for the chapter, sorry to hear about the plagiarism problem, hopefully those get taken down soon? I've never watched OP but I do love reading this, hope to read more soon!
TiffBaby101 chapter 6 . 8/21
Love this. I hope to read more!
deathgeonous chapter 6 . 8/20
Some very interesting little scenic drabbles here. I like. Well, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.

Oh, and I stayed on this page for like 2 hours due to FF , NET going down to post this crappy review, so enjoy it!
Sakihinata chapter 6 . 8/20
Wow. A sad chapter...
Thanks for updating ;)
AzureLazuli chapter 6 . 8/20
Now I'm tearing up...
Anyway, lovely chapter! :D I'm so glad you've decided to write a bit more - your stories make me so happy to read, and your writing style is just beautiful (people who plagarize are gits). I especially loved Hariel saying how tears are how your eyes speak when your mouth can't explain your broken heart. Lovely turn of phrase.
Hope you found joy in writing this chapter, and thanks for sharing!
APridefulSin chapter 6 . 8/20
wooaahhh... It was well done
Wordlurker chapter 6 . 8/20
Heya. A bit short, but it's nice to see this story worked on again.

Keep up the good work.
Scififan33 chapter 6 . 8/20
I don't usually like female harry but in this one it works and I don't mind, though I think it would have worked as well without the gender switch.
BattleshipFusou chapter 6 . 8/19
That is such an amazingly humanizing scene for Ryuiken who was always so absolute in his aloofness. Short though these chapters might be, they’re always so rich with emotions both good and bad.

Thank you so very much for writing this excellent story.
Silvermane1 chapter 6 . 8/19
Fantastic update
Good story have you ever thought of writing a harry/Ichigo slash story?