Reviews for Death Doesn't Give Chase (She Waits)
Kayo-San chapter 6 . 8/21/2018
Thank you for the chapter, sorry to hear about the plagiarism problem, hopefully those get taken down soon? I've never watched OP but I do love reading this, hope to read more soon!
Eraser-Mist chapter 6 . 8/21/2018
Love this. I hope to read more!
deathgeonous chapter 6 . 8/20/2018
Some very interesting little scenic drabbles here. I like. Well, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.

Oh, and I stayed on this page for like 2 hours due to FF , NET going down to post this crappy review, so enjoy it!
Sakihinata chapter 6 . 8/20/2018
Wow. A sad chapter...
Thanks for updating ;)
AzureLazuli chapter 6 . 8/20/2018
Now I'm tearing up...
Anyway, lovely chapter! :D I'm so glad you've decided to write a bit more - your stories make me so happy to read, and your writing style is just beautiful (people who plagarize are gits). I especially loved Hariel saying how tears are how your eyes speak when your mouth can't explain your broken heart. Lovely turn of phrase.
Hope you found joy in writing this chapter, and thanks for sharing!
APridefulSin chapter 6 . 8/20/2018
wooaahhh... It was well done
Wordlurker chapter 6 . 8/20/2018
Heya. A bit short, but it's nice to see this story worked on again.

Keep up the good work.
Scififan33 chapter 6 . 8/20/2018
I don't usually like female harry but in this one it works and I don't mind, though I think it would have worked as well without the gender switch.
BattleshipFusou chapter 6 . 8/19/2018
That is such an amazingly humanizing scene for Ryuiken who was always so absolute in his aloofness. Short though these chapters might be, they’re always so rich with emotions both good and bad.

Thank you so very much for writing this excellent story.
Silvermane1 chapter 6 . 8/19/2018
Fantastic update
Guest chapter 6 . 8/19/2018
Good story have you ever thought of writing a harry/Ichigo slash story?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2018
*squeals and coos over tiny!Ichigo*
Hitmen101 chapter 6 . 8/19/2018
Thanks for the chapter. :)
DarkRavie chapter 6 . 8/19/2018
xDarklightx chapter 6 . 8/19/2018
I like it. Quick question, what about Ryuu's wife? Why isn't he broken up about that?
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »