Reviews for A New Kimono for Rin
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Very cute
Zerschmetterling chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
The way you portrayed the characters is really great; especially Rin and Sesshomaru. I also really like the Weaver's character - it makes way more sense for Sesshomaru to visit a demon spider than some human village to get Rin a yukata, as well.
Altogether it's just an awesome story. Really enjoyed it.
Good job there!
AppreciativeAnon chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
While I enjoy romantic Sess/Rin, it's always refreshing to see something platonic. A lot of people seem to ignore the fact that their relationship in canon is PLATONIC. They just don't write until she's 16-20. This is very much appreciated.
overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
hi there;
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
tsukichan chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
"A new kimono for Rin" is a cute Sess/Rin fanfiction that I want to translate it into Vietnamese with your name as the author. Could I have your permission?

I look forward to hearing from you :)
Nike-chan chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Very kawaii Sesshy hug Rin... Very cutie!
magdilen chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Good job.
CornflowerBlue chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Aww. That's just sweet. I love this. :D
Iolanthe's song chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
A beautiful and thoughtful story truly a joy to read. I like the way you kept very true to the characters more or less giving us a part of the story that is in the manga and anime unseen. Beautiful work!
withering-blackrose chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
that waz super cute

loved it
RinzASin chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
That was a WONDERFUL STORY! I enjoyed so much! Well done! Sess/Rin all da way!
purplerebecca chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Lovely little fic. And it makes perfect sense that youkai would use clothes made of youkai spider silk! :)
XIII BlackCat chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
I love this story!
heka chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
great story... hahhaha good english and stuff... yeah... nice way to show how sesshy cares for rin in a very normal way... hahha i love the way you describe the characters... excellent yay
inknamida chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
You are a very talented writer, and I love this fic!