Reviews for Better Angels of Our Nature
frosty wonder ice chapter 7 . 4/24/2017
Well, it was hard to get to the end of last chapter and not expect it, but... Noooo, my Daisuke! ;_;

I love how you've written Yamato, how he has to be professional, emotionally distant. That disconnect while he's internally losing it really sets up a future breakdown for him, and everyone loves beating up on Yamato's mind, right? ;D
frosty wonder ice chapter 6 . 4/24/2017
Ahh, Daisuke has tried so hard it's heartbreaking. You torture my favorite with your favorite-such a fiendish writer! XD
takuya chapter 5 . 9/29/2016
oh no, its that darker side od his coming though again, that not a good sign, I though that side of him was long gone.
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 5 . 7/21/2016
Oooh so Ken demands Davis to be realeased to him eh ;D !? I find that so hot lol ! Till the next update bye*
frosty wonder ice chapter 5 . 7/21/2016
A good, long chapter. ;)

"...fighting the urge to reach out and ruffle Daisuke's wild hair for what something warned him might just be the very last time."

Nope, no foreshadowing in this fic at all. Not in the slightest. Stop being mean to my favorite characters! :P

XD
frosty wonder ice chapter 4 . 7/21/2016
Whaaaat? When did you post this chapter? I totally missed the notification for it? Went straight to chapter 5 and was all confused, ahaha!

But awww, Daisuke's trying so hard, isn't he? Poor, sweet dear. He's showing far more patience than his younger self, but I love how the frustration bleeds through even now.
priscc chapter 5 . 7/17/2016
ohhh my poor and sadistic ken-chan , i love how you write, looking forward for your next chapter, thanks for posting it!
Kay chapter 5 . 7/16/2016
I really really hope you don't kill Daisuke. Despite all of the foreshadowing that you will. This is great Though.
guest7 chapter 4 . 6/8/2016
wew i look forward for this to the end! Still i thought that ken is the murderer from his personality here, though cant be sure. Yamato could be the one too! Coz probably he want us to think the killer is ken, so ken could be sentenced and he could get his love vengeance. :/
frosty wonder ice chapter 3 . 6/8/2016
Ooh! Exciting. :D

Love the touch of one-sided Daito/Yamasuke (whatever the kids are calling it these days); always been a favorite of mine, of course. ;) So something has convinced Yamato that Ken really is the killer, but what?

Nakamura is adequately infuriating, bleh.
frosty wonder ice chapter 2 . 6/8/2016
As of the end of this chapter, I am still on the side that thinks Ken's a murderer. He's just so bitter and pessimistic and angry sounding! So snide, how he views the people around him and the world, even Daisuke! Sad. D:

BUT! I know you like your trickiness, so maybe he's just a grouch and some unrelated dude or dudette is our killer. Guess we'll see~! :D
takuya chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
oh that's it that's the proably once that little worm get in there your never as sure as you used to be.
xShiroi-chan chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
Great start! Have you watched tri yet? The Kaiser's back (although we still have no idea if it's really Ken or someone/thing controlling him) and I think it's pretty good evidence for the others' argument, if he can relapse into his old persona at any moment.

I just love Kensuke either way though :)
frosty wonder ice chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
OooOOooH, a new one! And a murder mystery-you know how I love these! :D

Well, you may find it difficult to believe, but I, for one, think all of his childhood trauma, Kaiser days included, would really fuck up his head. I can totally see Ken being an intelligent murderer, enjoying the game of making people doubt him and then feel guilty later when he skillfully pins the murders on someone else, all the while reveling in Daisuke's need to protect him... XD Buuuut, also, that trauma could just as easily send him in the opposite direction, where he'd never want to see such violence again, so.

Well, well, well. Guess we'll just have to see, eh? Yamato DOES seem awfully persistent in getting the spotlight on one person, a person not him...

:D :D :D