Reviews for Our Own Strange Little Family
This would be really cool if they remove Harry and place him with Severus !
Heart-adore.dramione chapter 18 . 8/5
love this family unit! hope there will be a sequel to this wonderful fic!
Heart-adore.dramione chapter 17 . 8/5
cool that hermione is natural healer! stil a great plot, sad it will end soon..
thank for the shout! from former roni2010
Heart-adore.dramione chapter 15 . 8/5
great zoo scene! love hermione's excitement to pieces!
PANIC AT THE 21 PILOT MCR FAN chapter 10 . 7/29
I'm lovin it
Lucyole chapter 19 . 6/19
your story is really good the beginning of course was a bit sad and depressing with hermione being abused but it got very sweet and emotional afterwards. Severus is amazing I'm happy he let hermione in and Albus and minerva to what great family they made really good idea, I like Draco here and Narcissa she does everything so that her son have a brighter and better future than she had when she was his age or when growing up she turns out pretty good to me also hopefully she will get away from Lucius in the future without to much trouble. Hermiones character building is good as well with all her issues about her parents and all it all sounds very plausible to me you are a really good writer even when it is about a dark them like child abuse and neglect but I think that people need to see that side of the world also not only the happy things really good story idea here.
roon0 chapter 18 . 6/7
Severus and Hermione are so cute together
reneelovessnape chapter 1 . 4/4
I loved it so much I had to come back for a re-read!
Hermionemalfoy51 chapter 16 . 2/5
If Severus can help ME son. MRS. MALFOY WOULD HAVE SAID MY NOT ME SHE IS NOT SCOTTISH SHE SPEAKS POSH ENGLISH!
Heart-adore.dramione chapter 19 . 1/20
thank for author's note!
Hermione Lyra Malfoy-Riddle chapter 19 . 12/29/2017
Yay soon update
Alison chapter 13 . 12/29/2017
Oh, Lucius is getting nosy. Nothing good is coming. Will you write more adventures? You do it so well.
Honestly don't you two read chapter 18 . 12/29/2017
I really liked it! I look for reward to the sequal!
Al chapter 9 . 12/27/2017
It’s refreshing to see that even when Severus is consoling a child, he has limits. Especially when Disney is involved. I wonder how things will change when she makes friends with Harry and Aron? You write wonderfully and with the original personalities.
RhodaBush chapter 19 . 12/21/2017