Reviews for Rokuten Doshin, I Reject
swordworks chapter 9 . 10/5
Over all really nice fic, only the half japanese was a bit annoying.

The half japanese should only be used in Japanese to English translations or when expressing the Japanese culture. But with Orihime being in thr UK and talking English this makes no sense.
Lol its coins not "corns"
SansTheLanguage218 chapter 9 . 9/8
This is awesome! Please continue!
Nerdy-and-Proud-girl chapter 9 . 8/26/2016
Ahhhhh did someone continue it if they did can you tell me who this is an awesome story.
teetertotter23 chapter 9 . 7/31/2016
Awww you write her so well! I really do hope you continue this story
Himawari-no-Ichizoku chapter 3 . 7/30/2016
I hope Dumbledore isn't to much of a manipulative little dick.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/30/2016
Don't give up, you are doing really well.
actionliker chapter 9 . 7/28/2016
darn, you made 140 followers very, very sad at the end of this chapter, especially its the best one since she is meeting hogwart students and hopefully Harry and the others.
otakuficwriter chapter 9 . 7/28/2016
lol give up on writing this challenge? meh i didnt really like orihime that much just focus on your other stories
Guest chapter 9 . 7/27/2016
This was an interesting story that was written fairly well. I can't imagine where it would go from here so I won't complain about the ending of the challenge, but it was neat while it lasted. If writing becomes work and the author isn't getting paid, why continue writing? At least we got one more chapter out of it.

I only ask that if there is another writer that takes this up or if there is another update of some sort that we get an update chapter so I can know where to go for my time-traveling crossover fix. I am following this, even if I'm too lazy to sign in right now to provide this review.
Sinsational Sinner chapter 9 . 7/27/2016
Does this mean that you're no longer continuing this story? I really liked it and thought that it was very well written, I do hope you continue it
Dang oh well :(
k bye quitter
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 9 . 7/27/2016
what?
you were doing so well though...
OSR fanatic chapter 8 . 7/17/2016
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »