Reviews for Rokuten Doshin, I Reject
Reymen chapter 5 . 5/11
It is a interesting story, but it has the common problem of crossover between different stories. The crossover character is destroying every scale there is in the other media.
Average Reader chapter 9 . 5/8
First off, I would like to mention that this was a wonderful idea to branch upon. Whether it was a challenge from another person or not, it was interesting and I am happy that you attempted to expand upon it. That being said; you mention in this last chapter that you are giving up with the reasoning of not liking to write Orihime. I would like to argue that you did not write her at all. You wrote the Spirits, which have so little screen-time in the show that this amount of Fairy POVS was baffling. You wrote Dumbledore, the teachers, Urahara, Draco, and Sora. You wrote so little of Orihime she might as well not even be tagged. Also, your general execution of the plot was sloppy at best. You tried to add in unneeded lore that could have remained vague and slipped on characterization several times. Also, the grammar, while not atrocious as that I have read worse, could use a better look over. Yes, I understand the mitigating factor of not having a beta and it is hard to catch mistakes on one's own. I am an un-beta'd author myself. Still, I must say that names should be literally impossible to spell wrong. Given that you can literally google them and find the correct spell in a matter of seconds. With all of this being said, I am not impressed nor happy with the turnout. I am also not surprised. Still, this is better than some Orihime fics. She is not an easy character to work with, and it is all too easy to place as the normal ditzy damsel or as a side decoration in a scene. The curse of being a female side character in a Shonen Manga/Anime.
Noitaerc chapter 9 . 2/9
I can imagine the letter Draco will send: ‘’Dear father, we may have a problem. My... minions (and I think I am being too kind here) may have annoyed a Japanese Princess... or worse. I will try to salvage the situation, but I would like your advice.’’
Noitaerc chapter 6 . 2/9
Nah, Urahara would have replaced the Hogyoku with an explosive that would set off when Aizen would be far enough from non-traitors, after saying something like ‘’I win, sucker!’’
WbQueen chapter 9 . 1/10
Please continue author-san
swordworks chapter 9 . 10/5/2017
Over all really nice fic, only the half japanese was a bit annoying.

The half japanese should only be used in Japanese to English translations or when expressing the Japanese culture. But with Orihime being in thr UK and talking English this makes no sense.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/20/2017
Lol its coins not "corns"
SansTheLanguage218 chapter 9 . 9/8/2017
This is awesome! Please continue!
Nerdy-and-Proud-girl chapter 9 . 8/26/2016
Ahhhhh did someone continue it if they did can you tell me who this is an awesome story.
teetertotter23 chapter 9 . 7/31/2016
Awww you write her so well! I really do hope you continue this story
Himawari-no-Ichizoku chapter 3 . 7/30/2016
I hope Dumbledore isn't to much of a manipulative little dick.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/30/2016
Don't give up, you are doing really well.
actionliker chapter 9 . 7/28/2016
darn, you made 140 followers very, very sad at the end of this chapter, especially its the best one since she is meeting hogwart students and hopefully Harry and the others.
otakuficwriter chapter 9 . 7/28/2016
lol give up on writing this challenge? meh i didnt really like orihime that much just focus on your other stories
Guest chapter 9 . 7/27/2016
This was an interesting story that was written fairly well. I can't imagine where it would go from here so I won't complain about the ending of the challenge, but it was neat while it lasted. If writing becomes work and the author isn't getting paid, why continue writing? At least we got one more chapter out of it.

I only ask that if there is another writer that takes this up or if there is another update of some sort that we get an update chapter so I can know where to go for my time-traveling crossover fix. I am following this, even if I'm too lazy to sign in right now to provide this review.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »