Reviews for Passion
nyland chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
thanks for coming up with this story..keep it up..:)
Ale chapter 5 . 6/27/2008
Think you're going to continue this? It's really catchy!
whitewave16 chapter 5 . 11/26/2007
Aw...will you still continue this? I hope you do-even if it's been such a long time since your last update. I liked rikka's strong personality here and am curious if and how she will give in to Yoshi-kun. I liked the way Yoshi-kun tortures himself in his jealousy of Takashi (it's our same Takashi, right?)I must say this is a "unique" role for him. And who are the children who called Yoshi-kun "daddy"?
firewindgurl chapter 5 . 11/10/2006
WHOA...

PLEASE UPDATE! I NOE THAT ITS BEEN AN UBER LONG TIME BUT PLEASE UPDATE! THIS STORY IS SO GOOD! PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE UPDATE!VVPLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE UPDATE!

(SORRY IF THIS IS ANNOYING, BUT..)

PLEASE UPDATE! _
Gina chapter 5 . 5/3/2006
Please tell me you're really continuing this story. Even though Rika is in fact OCC, it's great, I'm really enjoying it! I can1t wait to find out more about these kids that just showed up! Please update!
bLaCkFaia-nEkO chapter 5 . 4/25/2006
what a nice story... very interesting... i hope that you'd continue this and update when you can... Yoshiyuki have children? or they just see him like a father figure? and is Yamazaki gay in this? can't believe it...
Rika chapter 5 . 4/15/2006
Great storyline! It's very interesting! Please continue it soon. I'd love to read the following chapters. :)
shikigami no miko chapter 5 . 8/27/2004
woow, super cool! please update soon. (you last update was sept. 30 2003. O_O
atashi-wa-Yume chapter 5 . 8/10/2004
hi there. just wondering when will u updating this fic?
ViperineVampire chapter 5 . 7/17/2004
COOL FIC! This is the very first time i've read a ccs fic based on rika and guess what! i already love it so damn much! it's really great!
EmbattledCurve chapter 5 . 6/24/2004
good
ST88 chapter 5 . 2/23/2004
aw, so cute, and it's not an SS, wow am i relieved or what. no offense to SS fans, but i think i've been reading too much about those, change is good you know, and i like this plot, especially Yoshiyuki, cute guy. anyways love it, please update soon *gives puppy dog eyes and pout*
bye, and thx for d wonderful beginning of this story.
ST88
ghostwriterGW chapter 5 . 2/15/2004
hi,
Love all your stories. You have a really nice way of writing stories. But the only thing which I don't like is that you don't update your stories fast enough, actually you haven't updated this story for more than a month now. Do write the next chap. Bye.
nasia chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
If you asked me, good plot? Interesting? Well... YES! just say that, your famous name is the first thing that attract me to read the fic, secondly, the pairing that you made and yes... the plot is nice and interesting. Rika as a mafia eh?
It just make me remember of Haou Airen (a manga made by Mayu Shinjo- get it at shoujomagic if you want) i'll read the next chapter (is getting your fic up to ch 5 in the first finding)
Nasia aka Lin Kyo
anchoringangel chapter 5 . 11/12/2003
Hi,

I love all ur stories... and am eager to see the next chapter of this story so right now sit in a chair and start writing the new chapter.

Love, From a CCS fan