Reviews for To Love a Monster
smilesy chapter 13 . 6/9
I love the stories by prompts. I do think they are stronger works
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 13 . 6/8
I must say, a fun story so far. I like how you don’t shy away from having a strong protagonist. Too many do the opposite out of misplaced fears of making a boring character or a Sue, but really, the thing about strong characters is that “strong” and “competent” doesn’t make everyone else “weak” or “stupid”
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 9 . 5/28
Ah Kyouraku! One of my favorite captain! I wonder when they'll realize, if ever, that Sayuri and Sousuke are actually twins XD
I love how she blatantly refuses to tell them her name. And sassy main characters are a hundred percent awesome!
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 7 . 5/28
Each chapter leaves me breathless and in awe. I love it. And your author's notes at the end always makes me laugh too. I am literally so excited to see where this story is going!
dude i am soooo effing happy, overjoyed really, that sayuri is strong. it's kinda a personal pet peeve when authors shy away from giving their female OCs any skills or standing out bcause an OC, a female OC, couldn't pooossibly be as formidable as the canon biggies. i am like so incred happy u did not go that way. woot woot~~ *confetti pops*
Alierana chapter 13 . 5/19
I like this character a lot so even adding these extra little glimpses of her character is great. I also think it would be cool if you added some crossovers if you had time/wanted.

-Alie
mabellesky chapter 13 . 5/17
I love her shikai and her ability, it suits her well, this siblings are both strong and powerful. I live that she tried to not drain her brother’s soul, and she handle a situation better than sousuke, she control her emotion and hind it better than him. I would like to konw that in the future, will there be any incident that make her quarrel with her brother, or betray him, they seem to love each other like they are a half of the other.

Ps. She seems to be sensitive about rape victim (or maybe i am over thinking) isnt she? , is this because she got rape before she died..?
FireDragonX23 chapter 13 . 5/15
Just reading the twins acting like siblings brings a smile on my face.
Tigaier chapter 13 . 5/5
Cool! love the chapter. Seeing how people react to the twins especially Sayuri is my favorite. Please write more of their days as trainees and when they finally decide on their division. Thanks for the chapter and good luck writing!
sam chapter 13 . 5/1
reread it still love it
justacatthatprocastinatesalot chapter 13 . 4/30
I absolutely LOVE this~ Seriously, you are Amazing
justacatthatprocastinatesalot chapter 11 . 4/30
Operation Seduction is the best thing ever xD
Roberto Pelotudo chapter 12 . 4/29
Me gusto bastante la personalidad de Sayuri, este ultimo capitulo que subiste significa que estas retomando la historia? Ojala que sea asi
Sam chapter 13 . 4/24
This is amazing. So deep both formats are good but i like the orginal one better
mytwistedview chapter 13 . 4/23
Beautifully crafted chapter! I love Sayuri’s shikai! It’s amazing! Thank you for all of your hard work!