Reviews for Legend of the Faint Smile
mddomene chapter 15 . 7/11
This is a great story, I like the characterization and it is pretty obvious how much better you've gotten sionce you started to now, thank you for the story and I hope you can keep it up!
Warrior- airbender chapter 15 . 7/8
Great chapter. I know that it can be very draining sometimes when doing a fight scene chapter. I hope in later chapter that there will be some comedy. Like, Teresa has a fan club that she never knew existed, naruto and sasuke having some sort of rivalry (with teresa), ect.
Tobi chapter 15 . 7/2
Boy I can’t wait for the next one!
neah20 chapter 5 . 6/16
did kakashi remove the mask? and do not like the kind of relationship
OBITO X TERESA FOREVER! THERES ALREADY PROOF AND NO MORE! GO AWAY KAKASHI , OBITO DESERVE HER THAN YOU!
tf330129 chapter 15 . 6/13
Keep it up :)
neah20 chapter 8 . 6/13
I prefer to kakashixTeresa!
ArtimuosJackson chapter 15 . 6/13
At least let Naruto and group handles Gato or otherwise they don't have any support for entering Chunin exams, it is the fight with Haku convinced Kakashi to admit them in exams which showed that they can handle a mission brilliantly.
s.k.f.f.f chapter 15 . 6/13
very nice, zabazu gets my sympathy. they're both banged up, hopefully, konoha treats them right.
gods-own chapter 15 . 6/13
it was a good chapter, I liked it, keep up the great work
Goldregen chapter 15 . 6/13
The fight scene was awesome. Thanks for updating!
Tranbui chapter 15 . 6/13
Been waiting for this. Thank you for coming back :)
merendinoemiliano chapter 15 . 6/12
Awesome battle (tough i would make Teresa use more her elemental Manipulation), i can't wait to see next events and i slightly hope she will also take Hinata under her work.
BlackFeath chapter 15 . 6/12
Even if you said you struggled, I think you did very well with the fighting scene ) Loved this chapter...and now Teresa will take care of Gato and then, well, I wonder how things will go for Zabuza and Haku in Konoha... I can't wait to see!
Ohhhh I remember the bandits scene! Ooh What will Naruto think of Teresa if she lost it! OH MY GOD! hahahahahhahahahha!

But I know he will still love her what ever she will do... what if .. no can’t be Naruto in Clare’s Position? Nah! We all know he’s capable of taking of himself!