Reviews for Charmed to You
Nelli Natisha chapter 36 . 10/7/2023
This was great. I loved it. Absolutely loved it
Nelli Natisha chapter 1 . 10/5/2023
The irony of their last sentences is RICH
Lonewolf1774 chapter 36 . 8/17/2023
This is the first story of yours that I have the pleasure to read. I have read a lot of stories on here and I can honestly say this is one of the best written stories on here. I give it 10 out of 10.
NiNiiiii chapter 1 . 8/5/2023
you are right when u said that this is not for all readers, you make Hermione strong one second and then you make everything she does wrong in some sort of way, the fact that she apologised for going to Australia and Draco acting like he deserved the apology was disgusting.

your gregory goyle was well written and my fav character, harry was written as an afterthought and was always bewildered or confused. Draco is written pretty realistically, which opened my eyes to how emotionally exhausting it would be for hermione.

dramione is one of my favs, but this one didnt make it im sorry, its well written the plot is repetetive.
KrystalzPls chapter 3 . 7/31/2023
The Weasleys are pure-blooded
DEEG1291 chapter 28 . 6/18/2023
Loving this story. Thought I might mention that if it's still possible to edit this, you've had a repeated paragraph or couple of lines of a paragraph repeat in the past few chapters. I only mention it because I can tell how much it means to you to have your stories be flawless. A fact which I really appreciate. I have read some doosies over the years that look like no attempt was made to fix grammar or punctuation. Thank you for sharing and putting yourself out there.
ShisenLove chapter 12 . 6/12/2023
It’s such a cute story… just a bit curious about one aspect though. If they were not allowed to touch before bonding why is it ok to touch during the ceremony?
FireyBells chapter 3 . 6/1/2023
I like how this is going. But wasn’t the whole point that purebloods marry non purebloods? So Ginny’s match would be wrong wouldn’t it?
defyinggravity88 chapter 2 . 5/26/2023
Amazing premise! Loving it so much, thank you
Chalice13 chapter 6 . 5/26/2023
Dentists are doctors. They simply specialize in dentistry. When you go to the dentist office you don't say "I'm here to see dentist Smith" you say I'm here to see Dr. Smith".
Chalice13 chapter 3 . 5/26/2023
No, no this is great! Goyle is just the personality to offset Ginny's fiery temprment. Will you be having her play professional quidditch? I can see him in the stands being quietly proud and supportive of her. I look forward to meeting Magnolia and Constance, too, however minor their roles. This is exciting! Can't wait for more!
Kittenofthewilds chapter 26 . 2/5/2023
Ok i stop here. The submissive hermione isnt working. i tried to read it till the end but this hermione isnt it. why tf is she apologising. hermione is a fierce woman, it irked me at the starting and i thought she was being cautious, but no, she is written as a submissive person in this story and not at all the intelligent or cunning and spitfire of a witch she is. I have a huge respect for her character and what she represents, this is not it. im sorry i cannot read this story anymore.
Rome4 chapter 35 . 12/28/2022
is the babies name Honor Esme or Honorem Esme?
Sue Roe chapter 36 . 11/21/2022
Outstanding story!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/14/2022
And the walls come tumbling down
1,318 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »