Reviews for Charmed to You
Fantabulously chapter 6 . 9/20
Why does Hermione flinch so much? I feel like in every other sentence she flinches...and not for any other reason. I like a more forward Hermione. She is the Under-Secretary to the Minister for Magic and regularly meets foreign dignitaries as well. I don't think she would be so meek.
Other than that, I liked the start and an definitely looking forward to the Ginny/Goyle pairing..
jillytucson chapter 36 . 9/19
Hi there - just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing!

Jilly
I absolutely adore this fluffy piece of wonderfulness! I don’t usually read short or fluffy, but, I’m so glad I found this story. I smiled through most of it! Thank you so much for writing it. ️
Read the whole thing in one day! Absolutely adored this story as I adore you! Wonderful story, wonderful plot, wonderful dynamic between DH, H all the Malfoys really, and GG. Loved it!
Lol its so funny to me that some people disregard all the work that charity workers do. In almost all cases, charity workers do much more complicated work for brilliant reasons with next to no credit. I worked as an EMT before becoming a doctor and out of all of it, one of the hardest things I’ve ever done was organizing a charity ball for ALS. Trust me it takes much more persuasion, internal drive, people skills, and financial skill to put on a charity event over any other event. Lol to your derogatory reviewer. You’re spot on.
boogieeighty8 chapter 36 . 9/16
I just read the whole story in one sitting! it's such an engaging little story, with some real gems hidden throughout. I love your unique characterization, and Hermione's relationship with her in-laws was really great!

Reading some of the comments, I can see how the clear gender binary presented here can be a problem. But in this case, I really appreciated Hermione utilizing the expectations of a pureblood wife to her own political aims. And in this story, I can see how she would grow weary of the Ministry, especially when there's an alternative way to get power.

In all, I really love this little pocket of fluff you've created here!
shadowfax00 chapter 36 . 9/7
Why am I unsurprised that the second child is a boy? God forbid he has only girls.
Honestly? This is meant to be a sweet and fluffy story, but I suppose I am too jaded and affected by RL to actually enjoy this, cause the writer has too many internalised biases(least of all is misogyny). Honestly, it even seems like the author doesn't even realise it. Every time I see Draco taking pride in his "dominance" of Hermione, like marrying a "powerful " witch or getting her pregnant, he doesn't seem to appreciate Her, but her usefulness to Himself. The things he feels are "pride", and if that's not reflective of narcissism, I dunno what is. He's just not attractive to me...she also gives up her career...WHAT!? She's meant to be minister for magic, and not the person "behind" the scene. Now she doesn't even have control over her own finances and is dependent on husband's money (or other people's) for her endeavours. Nothing wrong with that in an IDEAL world. Which this clearly is cause they are "soul-bound" but in RL guys like Draco are asses who like to keep a tight leash on their wives and money as a means to control said wife...

Sorry for the rant, but I suppose this is fantasy fanfiction and I am taking it way too seriously. Sigh.
shadowfax00 chapter 27 . 9/7
Again, he calls her cruel just because she needed emotional space? What the hell? And he emotionally blackmails her into using his money? This is psychopathic behaviour! And she listens to him? I am sure she could explain to him how important it is for females to have their own sources of income to feel empowered. It's a source of such emotional strength and yet he steamrolls over her ideals AGAIN.
shadowfax00 chapter 25 . 9/7
Lol. Honestly. He had too much pride and ego to admit he was falling for her, and hurts her tremendously and she's the one apologizing ? She can't even take a break from him to nurse her hurt without being made to feel guilty? And let's be honest, the only reason Draco told her about the ring at all was so that HE didn't have to carry the guilt of doing something wrong. Telling her the truth was for his own peace. And she forgave him easily then too. Honestly, for someone so powerful and fiery she is such a doormat. I can't even begin to tell you how many signs of emotional abuse I see here because you've made her too sympathetic. It's squicks me out.
hshepherd1235 chapter 36 . 9/4
This is an amazing fic. I am so glad I found it, I loved how Hermione made the charm but then it backfired on her. Draco and Hermione are perfect together. I fully support any Dramione fic. Thanks so much for sharing this fic xx
pixelbun1 chapter 26 . 8/25
how did this somehow turn into Hermione's fault? Draco was being a mega jerk, and somehow the resolution just focused on Hermione being at fault for being upset and reacting in a less than rational manner.
princessplupin chapter 36 . 8/16
one of my favorite stories of all time!thank you so much for your writing, character portray and everything. it's a lovely dramione and I will love it forever!
Gothic Butterfly chapter 36 . 8/13
Loved reading this!
Gizzy's Mama chapter 36 . 7/13
I loved this! What an amazing story!
Honestly don't you two read chapter 36 . 7/10
Woops, I guess I commented a chapter too early :-)
Anyway, good story! Sweet Epilogue!
I loved Ginny and Greg as well! XD