Reviews for Guardians
leafwing2 chapter 66 . 8/6/2023
Oh my gosh this story was amazing! All the lore about the guardians and meeting new ones was so cool! I really wish this has been finished.
Lexie Guo chapter 1 . 1/5/2023
It was really good
SnappingTurt3ls chapter 66 . 12/10/2022
can we get another update please?
xeron DX20 chapter 13 . 5/30/2022
It was epic loved Nathalie's badass style
I think they really do Adrien bad as they Nathalie and Felix single handedly took down three akuma where nat only lost cuz she was sick but apparently Adrien can't do that with his powers
lannizhou12 chapter 66 . 8/9/2021
I’ve been reading this fic for a long time, and I know one of your most recent updates for this fic was that you would need a lot of time to acclimate to your new life and job, but considering that it has been around 3 years since then, do you think you will update this fic again in the near future? Or is it discontinued? Either way, I think the plot and writing for this has been amazing, especially when I compare it to canon lol. Good luck in your future writing endeavors. :D
itaintfamiliah chapter 18 . 5/30/2021
I haven't read the chapter yet but I want to respond to your beginner's author's note. I do agree that having children is not the pinnacle of happinness, and I honestly thought your decision to give them a consequence, or rather, a true tangible burden that would affect their lives in such a tragic way was just... wow. Speechless. I liked the whole with 'good things come bad things' thing you have going on here.

BUT, in regards to your beginner's author's note. Please, please understand the seriousness of the topic you CHOSE to bring up. It should be treated with understanding, and compassion and respect, and with the way you voiced yourself in the beginning, there was none of this. Yes, how people felt when they read your work and how they respond to it has nothing to do with you, and it IS your work so you have the right to interpret things as you see fit, but you also have control on how you respond to unneccessary backlash. This stuff affects people, hurts them. Some people never come back from it, it ruins relationships and lives.

And I know what you're thinking, 'It's just children, it's not like you can't adopt', people are different, cultures are different and their background is different. What I value is not what you value, and NOBODY has the right to devalue the things you hold dear, or negate your emotions. This fic was completed three years ago, so I'm guessing I'm not the first one to bring it up, and this may indeed be unneccessary. If you're reading this, understand that you have the right to your own feelings, and others to theirs. Speak with kindness and try to understand others, but if you don't get people, that's okay too.
Guest chapter 66 . 5/7/2021
This is such an amazing fic! I hope whatever you're doing, you stay writing. Not necessarily on this fic, but in general. The world needs more authors like you
skonemar chapter 66 . 10/6/2020
I love this story beyond words. The pacing, your prose, the way you've taken the source material and developed it into this amazing story: it's all so fantastic! I've reread this many times and it gets better every time. This fic has inspired me to start my own writing and I aspire to write even half as well as you.
It would be wonderful to see an update, but please don't rush yourself or your craft and make sure that you take care of yourself in these tumultuous times. :)
TheProcastinatingPerfectionist chapter 66 . 9/24/2020
Côme on please update
Dark Archer chapter 1 . 7/1/2020
Ah getting ready to read this again. Its fantastic. It really is. Look at the pacing. The information characters given. it's better then the tv show by far.
Dark archer chapter 66 . 6/28/2020
Still a fantastic story after this time.
jimster3644 chapter 66 . 6/24/2020
So I read a lot of Httyd fantiction, and there is one story on that fandom called Hail to the King and it’s amazing, like god tier good and it’s like 500,000 words of epicness and 40,000 of ok maybe the author is getting bored now. That is by far my favourite story ever, published or non published and it currently remains incomplete and hasn’t been touched since as long as this one has.

What I’m trying to say is that this fic is the Hail to the King of the ML fandom, so far I have not read anything that beats it longer than 10,000 words and because of HttK I am now resigned to the fact that this will never be completed.

Please, I beg of you don’t allow that travesty to occur. This is a work of art and deserves its completion so people can truly worship it as it should be, just as they can truly praise you for your talent.

I cannot think of anything else to say, other than this. I will be watching and waiting and if one day a new chapter appears, it will put a smile on the faces of so many and would make my hole week.
TheProcastinatingPerfectionist chapter 29 . 6/6/2020
Hey could anyone recommend a fanfic similar to this one please ?
bagelthebunny chapter 66 . 6/3/2020
This is really good. Just wondering whether you are planning on ever completing it? Hope you are, because I think I'm fairly invested in seeing an ending happen.
TheProcastinatingPerfectionist chapter 1 . 5/16/2020
Hey are ever gonna update
This story is amazing