Reviews for A Caged Bird
Wow, another hate on Tina Boland when she's actually Dinah Drake. You Laurel fans are no better then Olicty shippers at this point.
Tempest86 chapter 19 . 7/4
I just got back into reading this story yesterday, & I still love how you've done this story. I really hope you continue.
icekrim91 chapter 19 . 5/4
Will Barbara be able to find anything about Boland? What will happen to Helena?

I really like what you have done to each character of the comics and show. The fact that you use Barbara Gordon in your story makes it a bit more related to the comics, especially with the relationship the Black Canary and Oracle in the comics.

Can't wait to read more of this. Good job writing it. :)
highlander348 chapter 19 . 3/26
Stupid cops! The cops don't know Helena is the Huntess right? Her secret is still safe right? I am still hoping she sticks around and help Laurel and Oliver in fighting crime. :)
red lighting chapter 19 . 3/23
love it
LycoX chapter 19 . 3/21
I read this off and on during my trip home from Louisiana today, and I have to say, aside from the thing with Tina (as its not her fault for the shit writing) that I have greatly, GREATLY enjoyed this fic. I am loving what you've done here. Especially with how FeFe got handled in this. Tommy and Helena is definitely an interesting pairing I've never thought about and I wouldn't mind seeing more of it here!
Cerasinus chapter 19 . 3/20
My apologies for accidently reviewing as a guest haha.
An awesome chapter, I loved your depiction of Tina, and how Barry was both his familar friendly self, but he didn't have the annoying adorkable-awkward sthick that gets old real fast. I loved the characterisation, in my opinion the grounded nature of the characters is the greatest strength of this fic, closely followed my the excellent plot.

I look forward to more:)
hotkillerz chapter 19 . 3/20
Not a fan of the new canary are we?
sooo are you going to do the tommy/helena datting storyline?
highlander348 chapter 18 . 3/20
Great chapter! Glad Helena was redeemed. Are Helena and Tommy a item? Will Helena join Team Arrow to? Could Thea find out her brother's secret much sooner? Seeing Thea as Speedy would be awesome if it happened much sooner in your story. Please consider it!
Cheers!
OllielovesDinah chapter 18 . 3/20
I love this story. I really do, as much as I love this pairing. And I simply adore Laurel and Ollie. So glad to have read this chapter, so glad to see these four mostly best friends. I hope you continue. I will read it again and again.
Cerasinus chapter 18 . 3/20
An absolutely fantastic chapter, and thank you for updating, I honestly adore this fic. Its so damn good.

I loved all of the characterisation, Tommy was both interesting and badass, and the confrontation at the end was fantastic.

I look forward to more.

Also, as a side note/suggestion, I would love it if in future at some point Oliver opens up slowly about the island, and maybe explains how he knows China White. But, you know, realistically in future given his PTSD.

Just a suggestion, I am so eagar for more of this amazing fic:)
Ravenmore45 chapter 17 . 3/7
Can Laurel use her canary cry more in the next chapter? That is exciting seeing her use that power!
Cerasinus chapter 17 . 3/6
I am extremely happy to see this updated, honestly. I absolutely loved the chapter, protective Oliver is the best tbh. One of my favorite things about this fic is how well characterised everyone is.

According to my , I'm the 100th reviewer. Although I am going to write something about this as well, I'd love to see your take on Black Siren/Al-Sah Him. Perhaps set on their earth. Exploring their relationship, how she found out about how Oliver had survived the Gambit, him regaining some small parts of the Oliver side of his personality thanks to her, and them being badass and evil, perhaps taking down a good guy on their earth who was evil on earth one, like a good guy Dodger, or maybe Ivo or Slade. Your choice, if you like my idea haha.