Reviews for Something Simple
FutileNormalcy chapter 10 . 3/12
the story is well written though, the gender stereotyping hurts to read.
Ravimar chapter 26 . 1/12
I like the plot, and there's so many light-hearted and cute scenes in this fan-fiction! Often times, I find myself being giddy. Thank you, and stay safe!
Cielo27 chapter 26 . 12/19/2020
More please...
libraryrockerr chapter 26 . 11/5/2020
I'm very sorry for your loss.

I really like reading this story.

*hugs our heroes with ALL THE HUGS IN THE WORLD*

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!
Ghostisreading chapter 26 . 10/22/2020
I'm sorry for your loss.

I love this story, its adorabe!
Bogdon chapter 26 . 9/28/2020
While I admire Nade's little reaction to the gun next to her head (in fact, I'm delighted), I'm confused by the canon. What about the Vongola's monopoly on the Dying Will Bullet so that everyone with the potential can benefit and become a fighter? What happens when the stupid Reborn tries to shoot Nade? Worse, if someone tried to shoot a child who grew up with her from a baby to a young man? She will be furious and fearful! Or will it not happen? Tsuna and Nade have already fired Flames in an emergency, so all Reborn needs to do is make the twins think they have to do the impossible. So bullets are not really needed.
You know, I wrote pretty serious reviews and only now realized that this is crack. I mean, it’s not a lesson to read in English. I mean, even in crack, someone has to be concerned about the murder in the alley and knowing the Italian singer ... But who am I?
Bogdon chapter 23 . 9/28/2020
Well, I can't blame Lucia for being born into such a family. As far as I know, she has never taken part in a human or drug trafficking mission. However, Lucia was still a victim of domestic violence and constant rape and never had the opportunity to thrive. I cannot treat her differently. However, I hate the idea that Lucia, like all adults, knows what the mafia does, knows that the only ones who are insured for its members are men, and children (like Mukuro) and women (like her) are the main product, and at the same time, she does not connect mafiosi with her loved ones. As an adult, shouldn't she analyze this and change her attitude towards them? Wouldn't it be any healthier? But she is still affectionate towards Iemitsu and Nonno. This is strange.
I think that Lucia, like many victims of violence, who are not able to swim out of the swamp with the help of the state or kind people, pretended that life was not as terrible as it is. She attempted an ancient form of self-manipulation by tying herself to a child. All women in one way or another have heard that children and family, romantic love is the main thing in life. Lucia decided this was a good option. But given that she was eighteen and never had the opportunity to go beyond her bladder, she couldn't understand how vulnerable pregnancy, childbirth and baby would make her life. This is terribly tragic. I feel sorry for her.
I don't think codependency can be avoided in their case. Usually, children need to be weaned from their mother's (parents') bed even in infancy in order to avoid various psychoses. Tsuna never slept with his parents, but he always had a sister. Considering he slept with her until four, they should disconnect abruptly right now, without any favors. However, it works in healthy families. Tsuna (and Nade) live in the family of an absent father and a crazy (I don't know her diagnosis or condition) mother. Tsuna is unable to rely on anyone other than her sister. She is the only one to whom he can go for help, with whom he will talk when he grows up. He has no trust with his parents. So I can't say that Tsuna can let her go. He has no one more important than a sister. And Nade just needs her brother's unconditional love. Is this codependency? Probably. But I can't say that they (more Tsuna than Nade) can avoid it. Although I would like something healthier for her than Tsuna ...
Bogdon chapter 22 . 9/28/2020
I really love the friendship of two laconic, intelligent, violent children. Sparring will keep Nade strong!
Wait, is Iemitsu actually as frivolous as he shows? How is the horse Dino? Is Kea a very strong cloud with combat skills - with a relative of Arcoboleno just living in the city with the family of the Outside Counselor? Interesting.

Basically, Nade does not need socialization among children, because she already has positive examples of friendly people in life like Tsuyoshi. She has children like Tsuna, Rehei and Kei. She doesn't need socialization at school, except to be aware of what is happening with Tsuna and have an education. So she can keep talking about herself in a man's face. Or choose a polite contact option
Bogdon chapter 21 . 9/28/2020
I'm glad Tsuna has a sister and Nade has Tsuna. They are good for each other. Tsuna can help her be healthier with her low expectation levels, and she can be someone who is not random passers-by or terrible parents.
Nono is creepy though. Why is the boss of the most powerful family still in Nami. I don't want him next to Nana, Nade and Tsuna!
I believe Lucie is not a spy (yet), so she cannot hide things from Tsuna. I guess hе will be glue when she heals ...: 333
What's with fear? You can be afraid if the person is at least an adult. You can shape your identity in such a way as not to leave vulnerable spots. But Nade is not trying! Is this something to do with Flame? Is she partly Mist? Is that something intimidating from Mukuro that makes people worry? Children are easy to scare, but a spineless teacher?
Bogdon chapter 20 . 9/28/2020
I think Mukuro is breaking my heart. I just want salvation for him and the other children. Or for Nade to organize an organization to exterminate all families that have direct and indirect links to human trafficking. I mean, the average age for prostitution is 13 years. Medium, not the youngest. There are many children around the world, many people who do not have protection. (imagine how convenient it is for the mafia to find women and children with flames in third world countries?)
I When I think Lucie is just a woman who has gone through a lot of abuse and lost a child, it was easier. And now I see that it is real. That Nade is still her, just in a more privileged family. That her child is still in the shitty world and lives. This is terrible.
Bogdon chapter 18 . 9/28/2020
Yes, you've written amazingly well on speaking skills. And I am glad that Hibari will have a friend!
Bogdon chapter 17 . 9/28/2020
MUKURO! Oh my God. Then are reincarnations inherited by blood? Since Mukuro remembers five of his lives (a nightmare), and Nadeshiko remembers two lives, and they are linked by blood ... I always assumed that the traumatic experience of experimentation and violence awakened Mukuro's memory. Now I suppose that Nadeshiko remembered about her life because she has an active flame in this one. Maybe the flame makes her understand? Maybe she was someone other than Lucie and Nadia, she just didn't have a flame?
Well, a woman as a gender is as strong as men are, but they go through socialization, which fosters passivity, modesty in them, disapproving of courage, leadership and self-confidence. The culture disapproves of women who can protest and get angry, be uncomfortable and assertive, be self-sufficient without men ...So women often change their character depending on the society around them.
If Nono tries to marry Nadeshiko in order to have more human weapons, I will pierce the space screen and punch him in the face ...!
Bogdon chapter 13 . 9/28/2020
Nana is terrible and I want Tsuna to have a normal, considerate parent. It's damn nauseous.
At the same time, I am confused by Nade's indifference. I mean, someone who is calmly swinging a weapon is not like an ordinary passer-by. Doesn't that remind her of her child's biological father and her father's friends? This is creepy.
Okay, Reborn reads minds and Hibari sees souls. Okay.
Panic can't be funny. Tsuna needs a good guardian who will adequately meet the needs of the child. I kind of wanted to wrap him up in a blanket and tell him that I will deal with Nana and Hibari\_(ツ)_/
Bogdon chapter 12 . 9/28/2020
It's so cute! I mean, Hibari is sweet.
Kind of like, Hibari is a yakuza. But I've never seen a mention if there are other Khibari in town besides Kei. So I decided that Namimori is 1) too small a city for the whole family; 2) There is a potential heir to the Vongola in the city, so he is free of non-allies. There is an option that Kei lives there only because they want to make her a keeper (and Reborn already knew about him and counted on him, so it can be assumed that this is not a conspiracy, but a long-playing plan.
Bogdon chapter 11 . 9/28/2020
Lmao, culture shock can be funny and sad. I'm actually furious about the dojo because it looks like Japan. There are no rules that girls are not allowed, but this is often strongly condemned. Something similar happens with labor lessons in school. In short, complete stupidity and clogging and humiliation of children's brains.
Tsuna is a sweet boy and I'm glad he has a sister.