Reviews for the body can't tell you what the mind doesn't know
LesbianScientits chapter 1 . 11/23
omfg... this story needs a few more chapters, I just love this concept.
skyitegaming chapter 1 . 12/15/2018
Please countine this. It is pure gold.
wolfnoevil chapter 1 . 12/2/2018
Can you please write more chapters. I would love to see how the whole story plays out, it's quite funny.
Aizue chapter 1 . 8/12/2018
Funny AF would love to see the conversation that ensues. Well done writing not really any complaints to speak of maybe a bit less niavity on Naruto’s part But that does fit his character better never understood how he was like that growing up in slums
BuryMeDeeper chapter 1 . 5/28/2018
Read this for the nth time now, and I still find it fucking brilliant Reading this, my constant chuckling is alike when Kakashi is reading and giggling over Icha Icha.
flameholly chapter 1 . 3/14/2018
I love this! I wish there was more!
Zela Night chapter 1 . 2/27/2018
This is my favorite Naruto headcannon!
It is so accurate that I can imagine this being Cannon.
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
This was way too funny! Poor Naruto v.v ...So confused. Are you planning to write a second chapter to show the conversation with the Hokage trying to teach Naruto that most people aren't able to randomly switch genders on command?
shugokage chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
Absolutely hilarious chapter and one shot I would love to see a full fic of this for the shenanigans!
Foxy Engineer chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
Loved it and if you can recommend more stories with the range general idea where Naruto likes being both or may switches that would be fantastic
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
Interesting how this is the first kind of story I have seen about this issue. Bijuu are genderless, I suppose, and having that kind of mindset super-imposed on a young mind must influence said mind. Neat idea.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
no he's not, he's male hence the he/him pronouns used it's one thing to headcanon something but to act like it's canon when it's not is just being delusional
Seanq chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
Love this, I laughed while reading and 5 minutes after I finished I thought about what you actually were saying and I have to say, this is one of funniest but heart breaking stories I've read on .
Jojofruit chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
I really do hope you update soon, it's so good!
Hunter of Entities chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
So naruto is the very definition of gender fluid? You should continue this so I'm not so lost.