Reviews for the body can't tell you what the mind doesn't know
Seanq chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
Love this, I laughed while reading and 5 minutes after I finished I thought about what you actually were saying and I have to say, this is one of funniest but heart breaking stories I've read on .
Jojofruit chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
I really do hope you update soon, it's so good!
Hunter of Entities chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
So naruto is the very definition of gender fluid? You should continue this so I'm not so lost.
susyblackrose chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
Please please please do a sequel of their talk with the hokage. I love the story and want to know what happens next.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
:D
F13rc3D3ity chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
I love you... even more... Funniest shit I have ever seen.
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
Is this complete, or will it be continued?
Amber Jack chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
I absolutely loved this. The Gender fluidity hit a great note of thought.
Merilindir chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
Gender issues are my jam, and so is genderfluid Naruto. I'm jealous, honestly. I'd absolutely use henge to make my body match whatever gender identity I was feeling. Anyway, I really liked this! Other people's abilities to use Sexy Jutsu was really interesting.
Nicely done chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
The only thing I would do differently is include the conversation at the hokage's tower and have naruto summarize that he/she views gender as a fluent concept based on personal state of mind. Just to summarize the message for those who may have missed a couple of the points you are trying to get across.
It was refreshing to read a fic with such a strong and pleasent message. Especially since it was wrote in a humorous way. Loved it.
bluedancingkittykat chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
Please continue with the story. I just want to know how the conversation goes.
Oniele chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
I aprove.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
Yummy flames. But anyways I love this story and find it really funny and entertaining. Can't wait for the next chapter.
sweetCRAZYangel chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
Hmm... update soon!
Silently Watches chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
I can honestly say that I have never, ever come across a fic anything like this. I'm extremely interested in how this is going to go.
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »