Reviews for Mortal Kombat Khronicles
Better storytelling than the average NRS game lol
I feel a bit bad that I don't find Frost appealing as you do. In my opinion she's not like Skarlet or Mileena in the sense that a redemption arc seems natural direction for her character. Frost being a villain is fine but I think NRS just has a shit motivation for her. But regardless the level of thought you put into her is amazing.
Very good! Justifies Quan Chi's stupidness in the game. Also I always hated how everyone thinks that Scorpion is a hero and Bi-Han is a villain while they are both just neutral assassins! I too thought that Shirai Ryu clan's price was annihilation of Lin Kuei
2 Liu Kangs In one body is an interesting concept but i always had a theory. What if firegod Liu Kang was not the past but the present one. He admitted having the remenands memories,the tactics he used in the aftermath,and his battle against the remenands fellt oddly personal.
i don't understand what kind of appeal Frost gives that fanfics try to make her sympathetic when in canon she was rotten and power hungry since deadly aleance.
OmniGawker chapter 62 . 9/18
True on both Mileena and Shang Tsung man
Glad to have read this
nadillaandlaprasthefireandice chapter 62 . 9/14
I love how you give Reptile more justice than what NRS did to him! I really was rooting for him in MKX and a little bit in the MK2021 movie but no!

Good job, 4thSnake!
SKORPION chapter 4 . 7/12
Amazing. The idea of having Raiden being the one who hired Bi Han to kill Shang Tsung is amazing.
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. This fan fiction makes my world of Mortal Kombat look like shit. No one really cares whenever the main character wears something his father or his ancestor wore but this one sounded beautiful. Kung Lao being heartbroken because he lost instead of being this annoying ass bitch like he is in the games and Liu Kang trying to comfort him was amazing.
SKORPION chapter 1 . 7/11
Million times better than Shawn Kittelson story. The original timeline was good but this fan fiction is a masterpiece. The way Bi han and Tundra talked was so well done.
johnstonrichard3 chapter 60 . 5/28
It would be interesting if meat managed to get back to outworld and try to warn Melina about what's happened to skarlet.
Janshal chapter 59 . 3/19
can't wait for part two! Maybe you'll write how he feels when he gets revenated by Quan chi?
Janshal chapter 59 . 3/19
Nice! A kabal chapter!
TheOrangeRobo chapter 59 . 3/17
Is the last name "Lodge" a reference to Kabal's MK9 voice actor, David Lodge? That's a nice detail if it is, and a neat coincidence if it isn't.
MKDemiGodzilla-Warrior chapter 59 . 3/16
Hm...that actually does sound a lot nicer for Kabal's story as I did always wonder how he was able to become a police officer despite that he was once a Black Dragon thug. I mean, in the rebooted timeline, did the Special Forces helped him become an officer after he assisted them in capturing Kano one time? A shame MK11 didn't continue with that and dumb him down, like everyone else they did that to. I do also like how he got burned in this version and got his "current" appearance.
RichardK0 chapter 59 . 3/16
Do you know what the sad thing is? Everything Kano said about why being a cop sucks is a hundred percent right. It doesn't matter if you're some desk jockey in a small town or a beat cop just trying to do your job and keep people safe. If the people you're trying to serve and protect continue to demonize you and even kill you, it's very understandable to resign and find work elsewhere.
Good work, Snake.