Reviews for Mortal Kombat Khronicles
Galixar chapter 41 . 5/23
By far my favorite of the series so far.
Lance chapter 5 . 5/13
Really enjoyed this chapter. Always wanted some kind of interaction between Mileena and Sindel. How old is Mileena in your story?
NamikazeSid4 chapter 3 . 4/1
So far, this is my favorite chapter. This is what I've always wanted, characters that made sense in this incredible universe. I truly am enjoying this dude, just as I enjoyed your videos. Please keep up this excellent work.
IanAlphaAxel chapter 43 . 3/15
Great chapter!
NessaJayn chapter 41 . 2/23
Awesome chapter!
supboyyyyy93 chapter 33 . 2/10
Bruh, you're good, very good. Making Shao Khan seem like an endearing father while at the same time make him one brutal psychotic mother fucker for having Kitana unknowningly help Shao Khan turn her own father's skull into his iconic face mask.
NessaJayn chapter 40 . 1/24
It's interesting how MK 11 has become the gift that keeps giving for fanfiction writers.
MKDemigodZ-Warrior chapter 40 . 1/24
Yeah, I definitely likes this chapter. I always thought it was odd that Sektor and Cyrax were retrieved from the past, but not Cyber Sub-Zero, despite the fact that Cyber Sub-Zero is one of the "major" differences in the rebooted timeline. It could have been pretty cool to have not only some dialogue between Sub-Zero's cyberized past self and him trying to save himself like he did with Cyrax (since that would otherwise erase himself after all), but probably have some dialogue between Cyber Sub-Zero and Noob Saibot. Sadly, that wasn't the case...Shame though. Pretty Wasted Plotential there.
ghostoftime1 chapter 38 . 1/13
This is an amazing retelling of Scorpion's MK4 ending!
Kira192015 chapter 39 . 1/7
Hey there. I was wondering. With the sequal trilogy of Star Wars having been completed, will there be a Wasted Plotential for Star Wars any time soon? I'd love to see your take on it.
Guest chapter 35 . 12/30/2019
Okay not to say I don’t care about you other work in this thing
BUT WHERE THE FUCK IS THE ERRMAC
Ya can’t just let that go on such big fucking cliff hanger
OmniGawker chapter 35 . 12/25/2019
Feliz navidad to you too man
Lilthug chapter 35 . 12/25/2019
Nice chapter, keep em coming! And Merry Christmas!
Guest chapter 33 . 11/18/2019
What do you mean, quoting Donald Trump?
NessaJayn chapter 32 . 11/15/2019
I like your work. Keep it up!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »