Reviews for The Needs of the Many
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
That was so sad, and so incredible. It's so much worse when Minerva dies and Albus lives.
Angel Protectress chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
THAT'S SO SAD! I'M CRYING LIKE A BABY! that was so sweet but so very sad! i loved it though; it's very good.
crystalunicorn14 chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
*throws a brick at you* SHE'S NOT SUPPOSE TO DIE LIKE THAT! SHE AND ALBUS ARE SUPPOSE TO LIVE TOGETHER, UNTIL...WELL, JUST UNTIL!

Or, on a sidenote, why didn't anyone think to call Fawkes _before_ she stopped breathing? Or, why couldn't Albus be an Animagus, an turn into a Phoenix? Or...Or, perhaps so one else could've died, like Harry! No one likes him! Okay, so I don't like him, but, I would've been happy! Or, why didn't anyone heal the wound? Or...or..I stick by the Harry/dying thing.

*sighs* Sorry, I just had to rant. But, it really was a good story, aside from Tabby dying and the immense stupidity of no one using a healing charm.
Lily Smith chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Wow. That's definately a story that will give the tissue industry a boost. I'm not saying that it wasn't good, though. I loved it! But very very sad. Good but sad. Definately sad. But still good. I gotta go. I need tissues.
LinZE chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
You weren't exadurating about the tissue thing were you? This is so sad! She's not meant to die like that! Argh! Now I'm going to have to find something fluffy to read to make me feel better *smile*

Great work though

Linz
Butler chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
YOU WARNT KIDDING ABOUT TISSUES WERE YOU. GOOD STORY.

BUTLER
stoneygem chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
See, what you have done. Only now, I have recovered enough from my constant sobbing to review here *sniffs again*

This is soo beautifully sad, i don't know what to say except: *sniff* lovely *sniff, sniff* just lovely *sniff, sob*
Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 1 . 2/9/2003
*cries* You are my favorite author now.*cries* So saaaaaaaaddddddd...sniff.
Helna chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
Just my luck I read a story like this and I don't have a tissue. (walks off to read a HAPPY AD/MM story)
Freelancer chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
*sob* Beautiful...

*reaches for tissue*
Myztrice chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
Omg...this is so sad...well done in evoking emotions in the reader)/(
VoyICJ chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
*sniffs* Anyone got a kleenex?

How dare you let her die? You could at least have warned me!

It was a beautiful story, but oh so sad!

I want the fluff stuff and I want it soon! (no pressure *lol*)!

Love

Inca
Lanzer chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
...Oh My god...

I literally have tears in my eyes.

How could you do this?

Minerva is not meant to die...

Her and Albus are meant to live live forever in hogwarts Happily ever after...

SHE'S NOT MEANT TO DIE DAMMIT!

you better be writing a fluffy story soon and i will forgive you :)
stephanie johnson chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
short, but to the point and as full of emotion as something so short could possibly be. i like the speech she gives. -steph