Reviews for With a New Heart
This really good fan-fic :D
Flower Of Under chapter 17 . 7/19/2016
other good chap ! can wait for part 2
Flower Of Under chapter 16 . 7/18/2016
I like see more this but good Naru and Motoko trying get better hope Keitaro see what Sue does soon
The Jabberwock of OZ chapter 16 . 7/18/2016
hmmm...
okay i do like this...but 'something' feels off
i think i Know what it is, but i can't really...
hm
okayso it feels like...something is missing...like
okay maybe I am missing something
but it really feels like some parts of the story feel like We as the audience Should know
But have no context to know them from

AND i don't mean that i Do Not get the stories from Love Hina or Katawa Shoujo
BUT that there are story bits that were COMPLETELY left out.
I'll maybe have something else to say later in terms of how somethings resolve themselves
you know, like how this all ended to easily... eh

see ya
New Universe Returns chapter 15 . 7/14/2016
I really like this story. I hope you can keep up.

Can you also do a Love Hina x K-ON! story?

Based on With a New Heart, his parents are forcing Keitaro to find a part-time job after he failed the entrance exams three times. He manage to find one as working as a teacher assistant in Sakuragaoka High School.

It will start at some point before K-ON! Episode 1.
Kamen Rider Chrome chapter 14 . 6/29/2016
Good chapter, but a bit rushed in terms of content, but considering the length I can understand the pacing since you're more narrative oriented. Anyway, hope to see the aftermath of the Hinata-Sou girls and see what happens next.
Sage the Mystic Maven chapter 9 . 5/27/2016
In Japan the entrance exams are early in the year. The Yamaku festival is in June. The academic year starts in April. It's not possible to entrance exams around the festival time.
Random Name chapter 8 . 5/25/2016
So many chapter and hope Hina get coming form her soon
Random Name chapter 5 . 5/18/2016
Best so far !
Rain-sun chapter 4 . 5/17/2016
Yay hope Kitsune see Kei-Kei soon
Sage the Mystic Maven chapter 3 . 5/15/2016
The story is moving along and just like the VN you are introducing the characters organically one by one. Two points. Before moving to Hinata Keitaro was trying to get into the Todai Law School and not archeology. In Japan they don't use American Sign Language but Japanese Sign Language.
Rinasun chapter 2 . 5/14/2016
Best one :D
Sage the Mystic Maven chapter 2 . 5/13/2016
A bit short but enjoyable. It would have been more interesting if you showed interaction between Keitaro and Emi.
Sage the Mystic Maven chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
If you ignore the timeline difference between the two settings there is a lot of potential for personal growth for Keitaro in this idea. I also think his acceptance and tolerance and perseverance would be good inspiration for a number of Yamaku students.
Raistar chapter 1 . 5/5/2016