Reviews for Childhood Traumas
Radioactive Bubblegum chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
IMPATIENT!
Radioactive Bubblegum chapter 9 . 10/27/2003
Impatient, impatient, impatient, impatient, im-friggin-patient, impatient, impatient, impatient, impatient, impatient, impatient, IMPATIENT, IMPATIENT, IMPATIENT, IMPAT-how am I patient enough to write all this?

Has my impatience gotten me anywhere this time?

Maybe I should try being patient.

Jeslin: *gasp*

Brownie: Hey, Jes, I bet you that'll last about 30 seconds.

Jeslin: You really think it would last that long?

*starts being patient*

*annoyed look, still patient*

*tapping foot, slightly patient*

*starting to twitch*

AHH! SCREW PATIENCE! PATIENCE SUX!

*patient*

Wait, why'd I go back to patient?

WRITE MORE NOW!

*mumbling while walking away* impatient, impatient, impati...
Laughing Dragoness chapter 9 . 10/26/2003
AH! evil chiffy! evil evil EVIL! i know being evil is fun and all *grins*, but. . . it's evil! *pouts*

yah, nightshade/belladonna is a poisoness plant. deadly, too. . . i wonder if there is any in my backyard. . . bring it to school so we can experiment on something INTERESTING *twitch*
Fictionfan chapter 9 . 10/26/2003
Yes corsets are indeed evil. You draw them O_o okke. This is way off topic but if i set my email to when i register. My email adress will be . Please excuse my stupidity in putting this here.
lutefa chapter 9 . 10/26/2003
i hate i'll get over please continue!
Radioactive Bubblegum chapter 9 . 10/25/2003
Wahh! Why must you leave me with a cliffie? You know how impatient I am! At least I think you do...

Great chappie! I'm glad I got you to write more sooner! Yes, I know patients is a virtue, but I find impatients gets me a lot further in life(it got me a new chappie didn't it?). Even if it does get people annoyed with me.

More soon please! Please?

Radioactive Bubblegum O.o

This review was brought to you by me, Radioactive Bubblegum; Never solve with words what you can solve with heavy artillery or a sub machine gun.
radioactive d'arvit chapter 9 . 10/25/2003
parazonium... wheer did you get that from?
wolfie43567 chapter 9 . 10/25/2003
Oh, Yah, I got it right.

Great chapter!1
scarletswitchblade chapter 8 . 10/25/2003
Yeah, I talk a lot. a pink limo? Is there such a thing? bimbo Lili Frond, she's the one who kissed trouble, isn't she? Speaking of which, Trouble is so dense, greenjealously, but I guess he might have taken it literally, cause, well, elves can be green.

Night is so polite. Belladonna Shade, nightshade, sunshade shades as in glasses. There was a great book called The spy who wore Shades, with underground peoples and everything too. Good that its gonna be T/H bcause that means libimbo doesnt get him. Hey, if all else fails you could always have Holly introduce him to her as elbert.

Long, i no, thanx for answering my questions.

Look, I learned how to use CAPS. now I'm programmed. The sorcerer's Ritualss, everyone has their own thing dont they. What s rong ieth Ceddie?

Shade shade shade, I'm very interested in her name. I also read the book where the nightchade was an evil creature. Is her name organic, ex plants trees and other things that grow green? I talk too much, you should see me on threads. I take up half the page. It really should be Ragazza or Ragu(like the sauce)

yum
Radioactive Bubblegum chapter 8 . 10/24/2003
*looks around* New chappie! C'mere new chappie! Where are you? Here new chappie , c'mere, c'mon, c'mon. *sighs* No new chappie yet I guess... *sighes the most obvious sigh she can muster* When will there be a new chappie? Soon? Yeah, yeah, I know it's only been, like, 5 days but I'm reaally impatient, really really impatient, really really really really really...aww screw it *walks away*
Radioactive Bubblegum chapter 8 . 10/19/2003
Hey! This is Ladeda (in case you don't know). Love the new chappie! More soon! Please?

Radioactive Bubblegum O.o

This review was brought to you by me, Radioactive Bubblegum; Never solve with words what you can solve with heavy artillery.
fictionfan chapter 8 . 10/19/2003
Yep! And Belladona was used to largen the eyes _ but since it was made from deadly nightshade,

if you used to much or swallowed any, you died.

I want a H/T as well...
Kelsey chapter 8 . 10/18/2003
YAY! This is gonna be a H/T fic! I love those, even if they do make Trubsy seem stupid.

This fic has me interested. I'm hooked. I want to know what happens. There are just not enough good Holly's past fic out there.

UPDATE!

Belladonna Nightshade.

Belladonna was the name of Bilbo's mother in The Hobbit...

Nightshade... a poisonous plant. A shade is also a partial ghost. Anything to do with the night? Dark? A dark ghost?

does Night's name have anything to do with the poison? Is she like, able to manipulate potions and plants or something? I don't think I'm right. Update anyway.
wolfie43567 chapter 8 . 10/18/2003
Ok, I noticed you telling someone to look up nightshade in the dictionary and it says that it is a plant that posseses narcotic or poisonous properties. Is that right?

Love the story, though.
Laughing Dragoness chapter 8 . 10/18/2003
great chappie! hm, belladonna... also called deadly nightshade. cool. looking forward to learning more about her. UDPATE SOON!
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »