Reviews for One More Love Story
Salamibish chapter 8 . 12/22/2018
It was nice. I agree tho with one viewer that there are other ways to make a character stronger. That rape was kind of out of the blue.. just feels random like not planned properly. Indeed, it could be one way but it just seemed forced. But other than that, it was good.
AminaZaria chapter 7 . 6/10/2017
This is an incredible story. It pulls at the heart strings, insights anger, pain and a multitude of feelings. It covers social issues and shows a side of those issues that no one normally sees. I loved it.
Snow0115 chapter 6 . 11/21/2016
This chapter was pretty hard reading but certainly worth it. This story is developing so well! Please update more often I must know the goings on with this wonderful story!
TwoStars chapter 5 . 9/9/2016
I did not see that coming...
I can't wait for the next chapter
KibaPT chapter 5 . 9/8/2016
Great way to ruin a story. There are better ways to create drama or angst then rape, you witters are more simple minded then me.
Nyx333 chapter 5 . 9/7/2016
I didn't expect this. My feelings_
Nyx333 chapter 4 . 6/25/2016
Omg this is fantastic! Keep up the great work
Guest chapter 4 . 5/14/2016
Can't wait for the next part!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/4/2016
Oh shit this is hot! I'm loving this! Definitely binge read this like crazy!
oOYEKOo chapter 4 . 5/6/2016
It's awesome!
AvatarAang7 chapter 4 . 5/5/2016
That was pretty good. I suppose I was hoping for a little bit more... Conflict, I guess? Kind of hoping that Asami had already figured it out, or that others will find out too ans not be okay with, you know, that kind of thing.
Joy98 chapter 4 . 5/4/2016
I really like the story. Keep going. thanks for the chapters. :-)
KibaPT chapter 2 . 5/4/2016
Liking where this is going!
KibaPT chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
MATH Mental Abuse To Humans!
On my 1st day of english formation I arrived 2 minutes before it started, so Korra you must learn to look at the time more often.
Korra's mom text better then my mom with her smartphone (that only last 1 week or so).
Keep the good work.