Reviews for Becoming Lady Malfoy
IndigoBirds chapter 22 . 4h
I got a huge kick out of Mr Granger pulling the 'show the baby videos' trick. That was pretty priceless.
esthe chapter 11 . 12/10
Awesome
raven.rayne.5 chapter 37 . 11/27
Loved the story involving Lady Evony and her wizards and was wondering if u considered a story about Lady Evony and her wizards as they lived their lives? It would be an interesting side story that I would definately read. Am loving the story with Hermione, Drco and Lucius!
jnic43 chapter 44 . 11/24
I LOVED THIS STORY! It was absolutely wonderful! I would love to read a sequel!
Alex Starlington chapter 44 . 11/23
This is so beautifully written. Everything from the characters, to the visuals, to the interactions between the three - i couldn’t put it down. i hope the sequel is still being worked on because i don’t think i can go without seeing what happens with them in the future.
Jenniemarie Elizabeth Cullen chapter 43 . 11/17
I love this story it's like my 10th time reading it. I hope you make a sequel to it soon. I can't wait to read about there married life and any kids they have, more about Harry and his travels and what Ron will accomplish in his life :-) please let me know when you start writing!
Alytiger chapter 41 . 11/17
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Alytiger chapter 29 . 11/14
T.T I love Marcus
Alytiger chapter 27 . 11/14
Oh bless XD Just a casual night, talking about our first times
Alytiger chapter 19 . 11/13
I read that as Blueberry not Burberry and was picturing a fruit shaped purse before I re-read the sentence.
Alytiger chapter 15 . 11/13
bless this chapter
Alytiger chapter 3 . 11/12
Polyandry actually" sassy sev
Rebecca S. Thalacker chapter 2 . 11/9
I loved your story. And i hope there is an epilogue chapter, or better yet, a sequel, in the works!