Reviews for Becoming Lady Malfoy
ZaniOne chapter 44 . 7/12
I do love your writing and your story lines. I have read three of your stories and loved them all. I wish you would write BLM. You could include subplots about Harry, Severus,future Malfoy chrildren, evilness by Molly involving Ginny, maybe even travel by the trio.
Martionmanswife chapter 44 . 7/5
honestly, this was amazing. I would love to see them with children. Hermione working her charity AND Harry with Lunda.
Cecil Pierce chapter 10 . 7/1
Nope, bye
Lady AlyseB630 chapter 1 . 6/27
So glad I found this again! Thank you so much for uploading the entire fic here! I miss Granger Enchanted so much.
dhamann7878 chapter 44 . 6/3
Just finished reading this for the second time. Still very enjoyable. Still waiting for the sequel!
saoyedaoez01 chapter 44 . 6/1
Loved this story. Feel sorry for Ginny. I think this is first story I’ve read that shows Molly with a negative personality.
DiagonAli chapter 44 . 5/17
this is a story I keep coming back to. I love triads, and I loved the au you created for them. the only issue I take is that hermione takes justice into her own hands by binding Ginny's magic at the end (I feel that's a harsh sentence that a citizen can make without the judgement of a court?!) Beyond that tiny blip, I lived the characters, the plot, the lemons and their story. so many details without being redundant or too heavy. created such a strong mental image that I can clearly see.
I'm sure I'm not alone in hoping you one day write the sequel or that you keep writing these characters. you are a favorite, for sure.
Orli's babe chapter 44 . 5/14
I loved this story! I really hope you eventually do a sequel.
Rlkotatis chapter 44 . 3/31
Second read through and this is just gets better! I would love for you to do a sequel to show what hermione does with her charity. If she ever gets the lectures for hogwarts. How many kids she gives Draco and Lucius? Does harry end up with Luna? What happened to Ginny? Does Molly get hers? So. Many. Thingssss I would just love for you to come back to this one day your writing and your stories are truly addicting I could read them forever and your smut writing skills are just the cherry ! Rereading your other stories now I can’t stop!
hot tool aidonia
yaslia chapter 2 . 3/21
oh lawd oye
yaslia chapter 1 . 3/21
boom a big bomb just droppped
weasel87 chapter 44 . 2/24
AMAZING! Please do a sequel.. would be lovely to see how the honeymoon went and when they have children..
kmplease chapter 23 . 2/18
Terence joined in her laughter and seemed to lighten up slightly. Hermione hoped she left him in better spirits as she made her way up to her room. Tinky popped next to her as Hermione climbed the steps to fill her in on other details.
PaigeAdams5972 chapter 44 . 2/18
I really loved this story!