Reviews for Chloe And the Bee
marcopillo.gonzalez chapter 3 . 5/7/2016
Awesome. I love how you made Zzubo scold Chloe. Please make Chloe respect Ladybug and not try to make her her sidekick. Like what the heck?
But great job. I'm following you and this story!
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 3 . 5/7/2016
Interesting can't wait for more
miaturtle chapter 3 . 5/7/2016
the bee puns...
tbh its an amazing story tho! :3
Hispanicin chapter 3 . 5/7/2016
YESYESYES I LOVE ITTTTT
PrettyKitty Luvs U chapter 3 . 5/7/2016
That was awesome! Update ;)
fanfictionmakermachine chapter 3 . 5/7/2016
Phew. Glad to see that slight change in ChloƩ. She was starting to make the story awkward.

Keep up the good work. :)
Elliri chapter 3 . 5/7/2016
usually I'm not really like Primadonna/spoiled characters
but I give chloe exception cuz I like her design and probably reminds me of Sophie another Bitchlike character(both girly,heartless but difference is Sophie is more manipulative) in SGE.
ive been reading this for awhile ill say good job! though I have thoughts in chapter 3 its actually good that the agreement are fast also perhaps the motivation in chloe will be on future chapters. Though in this chapter well the Stubbornness of chloe is not really that big which I actually think suits chloe character but nonetheless good job in the chapter and i hope is see more!
LaViolaViolaRosa chapter 2 . 5/6/2016
Chloe is crazy.
Muhammad Izzat Awwal chapter 2 . 5/6/2016
Great. A girl who love Ladybug and hate Chat Noir while Loving Adrien and hate Marinette.

Boy this is so going to a be sweeeeeet downfall for her! :):)
Hispanicin chapter 2 . 5/6/2016
OHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBO-
PrettyKitty Luvs U chapter 2 . 5/5/2016
I always knew she was evil! Eeeeeeevvvvvvvviiiiiilllllll... Lol. Awesome chapter! Update soon :D
The Blue Miraculer chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
This sounds like it could get exciting! Poor Zzubo... XD
GingerTyPerior chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
Hallelujah! A Queen Bee fic, just as I begin looking! And it's great! YEAYYYYYY
PrettyKitty Luvs U chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
I think this is a very good plot. I never liked ChloƩ. She's seriously irritating! But I'd love to see how this story turns out. I might actually start liking her at the end :3

Update soon!