Reviews for Tossing 'Em Back
Talaraine chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
Oof. Just...oof. Your aim for the heart is true. Great stuff.
Celtic Knot chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
So, I'm in the back room at work, reading this on my lunch break. And seriously hoping my coworker currently manning the store can't hear the weird gigglesnort noises I'm trying to choke back.

This was the most believable "drunk Shepard" I've ever read, and you've got Joker absolutely nailed. And the... let's call it un-comic relief, the dark spots... gave it a realistic feel. Amazing!
MizDirected chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
Shepard, I'm philosophizing here ... HAHAHAHA!

This story is wonderful, just utterly delightful. I've read it a couple time now, and yeah ... it just tickles me to bits. The stages of drunkenness are ... HA! Laughed out loud so many times.

Couth versus uncouth ... truly the next great debate. But yeah, the conversation flows like maple syrup over hot pancakes and butter. It's just so real and beautiful and full of how much love the two of them have for one another.

Erectile dysfunction charades! Another gem, but really, there are too many of them to list. It's just utterly charming in it's oddly gross at times splendour. And then the end, with the cap, and the awwwww ... and the love that makes my heart hurt for him. But at least he has this perfectly happy moment, regardless of what comes along. Just wonderful.
StoriUrahara chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
Oh my goodness, what an amazing read! 3 love your work so so much! I've always loved Shepard and Joker's relationship; they're like the best of friends, and I also kinda ship it XDD awesome job!
Jules Hawk chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
Totally disagreeing with your disclaimer - this was perfect. Joker's voice, the humour, all of it. You deserve that pat on the back and more. It was brilliant.

I loved the connection between them, friends, more than friends (to quote Kaidan). Joker's introspection was wonderful, hinting at what he's feeling and yearning for. But the conversation was amazing, I heard every line of Jokers in his voice just as I do in game.

'Find me when it's over.' God I hope she does because I love the idea of Joker and Shepard and what you've given us here is a hint of things to come. Absolutely loved it.
DustieRhoades chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
Kudos to you for the levity and the gravity all wrapped up into one phenomenal piece. This is how good friends are and I could not have pictured it any better.

I knew you wouldn't let anyone off of the emotional hook, as it is your specialty.

Just know that I loved every second of this and I definitely did not at all lose it at, "Find me when it's over."

Mmmk.