Reviews for That Sort of Brother
anotherbuskitten chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This is great. Is Tom still going to become Voldemort because he doesn't seem the type even if he has no charecter judgement; Rubeus would be a terrible Slytherin, he's so brotherly and protective.
verity candor chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Excellent as usual. I LOve it!
oasis chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
i liked that! it feels rather strange and weird imagining the voldemort we all know and love in the protective big brother role, i liked it though. but you should have done more for the first year. i suppose voldy might have been a bit nicer if he didn't go to that horrible orphanage and if his mother hadn't died. good work.
Darcel chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
I just wanted to let you know, I posted a link to your story on my site. eyes_wide_

If you would rather it not be up there, tell me and I will take it down.
Darcel chapter 1 . 5/31/2003

If you would rather it not be up there, tell me and I will take it down.
travelling porridge chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
Cannot offer constructive critism as you're both far superior writers to me, but can say that compared to the many evil-but-misunderstood, schizophrenic, possessed, abused, broken-hearted, sadistic-but-sexy-as-hell, evil-overlord-at-eleven (have I missed anything?) Riddle fics, that this is a refreshing read, despite seeming a little fluffy in areas. Hope you will continue this story.
Riana chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
Squeals with delight. An AU aI can sink my teeth into. Tom would be very protective of his little brother and Hagrid would nevet let anyone talk badly about the people he cares for.
Dina chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
as surprised as I am to admit it, I really, REALLY like this fic o.o; I never would have thought that considering who it is, but. I do.. I like it a lot _ can't wait to see more of this series.
Jess Idres chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
Yay! That was just fantabulous. More, more!