Reviews for Abusing The Dragon Fang
Anon chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
Ooh, nice! This was really hot, but I also like how at the same time you include details about Corrin and Charlotte's life together. It really gives the sense that they really love each other and that is very sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
Shut up catspat31

Go bug another author.. Or a Author that is a dick..
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
Damn dude, you're an amazing writer. Keep up the awesome work!
MakubeDaKiddX chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
I hope you write more CorrinXCharlotte in the future. This was amazing.
catspats31 chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
While the writing quality of your story is great, please note this part of the Content Guidelines:

"Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference."

Remove all of the detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature in this story if you want it to remain on this site, or try to upload it to a site where "Fiction MA" content is allowed like AdultFanfiction or Archive Of Our Own.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
Glad to have you back.
Dude really chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
What the fuck?! You have time to make this but not continue the Super Solider Program? It's a good fic but still, cmon man!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
To the Guest that say rape fic turns him on:
You are fucked in the head
ThatBoi chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
Pls tell me you're gonna do more with this pairing.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
Dragon dick. Lol

Anyway they should of a introduce unique class in relavation path for Corrin involving the Dragon Form

Think of Corrin still in Human form with Dragon Armor and wings still on.. That would be badass
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
well, I have now confirmed it. Only rape fanfic can turn me on. Btw dude u suck
Guardian54 chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
So Corrin just blue-balled himself.

Well that's very nice of him, actually. Charlotte will probably ask if he enjoyed sleep sex when she wakes up... and then smack him over the head, and treat him to good times, for being dumb enough to not take advantage.
TheSilentChloey chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
oh my god. That was really well written and for a lemon it was great.