Reviews for Love, The Girl That Got Away
OMFG YESS! I wanted her to end up John, but was pretty glad she went back to Peter. They perceived Peter very differently in the movies than the book. But hey, whatever makes it sells ;) I love your adaptation to the part of her leaving Peter.
Yes! Team John Ambrose McClaren!
Julimu chapter 1 . 8/31
Ok, I loved that! John and Lara Jean deserved better. Peter is not a bad guy, but he never convinced me at all, but John... OMG, John Ambrose McClaren is pure love. Hope you might write something more about them :)
I loved it thank you for this alternate ending because I feel Lara jean should’ve chosen John. Peter was very annoying to me in the second book especially. He would get mad at Lara for hanging out with John after he would stand her up for gen it wasn’t fair. And with gen there was always an excuse but if Lara jean did the same he would get mad. Plus it was like the relationship was Lara Jean Peter and Gen. John was everything Lara jean deserved. A true gentleman and he even danced with her disputes him not liking to dance. He understood her and her need to win tag whole Peter made allowances with gen. Also the video how he still defended gen after doing that to him and Lara jean. I just lost all respect for Peter K. Sorry i just had to let that out. Especially since everyone loves Peter k after the movie on Netflix.
Girl you are a blessing!i cant find any fanfic about them anywhere else but then i found yours! TEAM JOHN!
Yes! Team John 4eva!
team john foevah chapter 1 . 5/30
i f-cking loved this can you please write an entire book because i will regard it as canon and i will probably marry it. also this was pefect. did i mention that it was perfect? i love you, author person. i loved it. john ambrose mcclaren was her sOul mAte bro. i am a diehard john mcclaren fan and i always will be. pls write a book i love you u are a special donut :) 3
Ana Sophie Serpico chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
Honestly, I like Peter, but I agree Lara and John made a cute couple. Congratulations for your story, it was very cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
noooooooooooooooioooooooooooooooo
Malia chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
OML THAT WAS HONESTLY SO GOOD!11! I WANT MORE 3 TEAM JOHNNY FOREVER
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
I love John! :* ... But as much as I do, I feel the way the book ended was much better. You hit the nail if Lara jean were to pick John, though I felt they should have parted on an amicable note... It wiuld be amazing if peter said what John said when they parted... *sigh* then I belive it cud be perfect... Overall a good concept and good way to put it across... Could have been much better.. Team Peter BTW... (I love john.. but not for Lara jean...(: )
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
How dare u choose John instead of Peter ?! I can t believe u wrote that
Greeneve1988 chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
OMG! thats exactly how I feel that book should have ended!
You made my dream come true.
Thank You!
FangirlFanatic01 chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
THIS IS SO GOOD TEAM JOHN FTW! I'll be honest I wish Jenny Han had taken this route, after P.S I Love You, Peter And Lara Jean just didnt click for me :(
Madam Pepper Potts chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
Wow. I can't believe this wasn't written by Jenny Han. You wrote so well in Lara Jean's voice that it could almost be from the book. I really enjoyed reading this! I think I'm Team Peter, but you might have made me rethink my decision. I love John Ambrose McClaren too, and did you hear Jenny Han announced there's going to be a third book? At least I think so, and I'm sure it will be amazing! Alright, well I hope you keep writing TATBILB fanfiction and if you do I'll keep reading it!
~Pepper