Reviews for Love, The Girl That Got Away
Girl you are a blessing!i cant find any fanfic about them anywhere else but then i found yours! TEAM JOHN!
Yes! Team John 4eva!
team john foevah chapter 1 . 5/30
i f-cking loved this can you please write an entire book because i will regard it as canon and i will probably marry it. also this was pefect. did i mention that it was perfect? i love you, author person. i loved it. john ambrose mcclaren was her sOul mAte bro. i am a diehard john mcclaren fan and i always will be. pls write a book i love you u are a special donut :) 3
A. Serpico chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
Honestly, I like Peter, but I agree Lara and John made a cute couple. Congratulations for your story, it was very cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
noooooooooooooooioooooooooooooooo
Malia chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
OML THAT WAS HONESTLY SO GOOD!11! I WANT MORE 3 TEAM JOHNNY FOREVER
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
I love John! :* ... But as much as I do, I feel the way the book ended was much better. You hit the nail if Lara jean were to pick John, though I felt they should have parted on an amicable note... It wiuld be amazing if peter said what John said when they parted... *sigh* then I belive it cud be perfect... Overall a good concept and good way to put it across... Could have been much better.. Team Peter BTW... (I love john.. but not for Lara jean...(: )
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
How dare u choose John instead of Peter ?! I can t believe u wrote that
Greeneve1988 chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
OMG! thats exactly how I feel that book should have ended!
You made my dream come true.
Thank You!
FangirlFanatic01 chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
THIS IS SO GOOD TEAM JOHN FTW! I'll be honest I wish Jenny Han had taken this route, after P.S I Love You, Peter And Lara Jean just didnt click for me :(
Madam Pepper Potts chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
Wow. I can't believe this wasn't written by Jenny Han. You wrote so well in Lara Jean's voice that it could almost be from the book. I really enjoyed reading this! I think I'm Team Peter, but you might have made me rethink my decision. I love John Ambrose McClaren too, and did you hear Jenny Han announced there's going to be a third book? At least I think so, and I'm sure it will be amazing! Alright, well I hope you keep writing TATBILB fanfiction and if you do I'll keep reading it!
~Pepper
Blackstairs chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Oh my god, I love this so much! This is totally how P.S I Still Love You should've ended! #TeamJohnAmbroseMcClaren 3
Sakura Black chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
NOOO TEAM PETER K. JOHN SUCKS
Nap Team Captain chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
Yes! Yessshhh! I just finished reading this book at 3am and the ending flipped me up so back like JOHN! Pick him!