Reviews for White Lies
Wyndes chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I just started watching Angel and this is from so long ago, you might not even remember it. But what a lovely story it is! Six episodes into Angel, and I was craving Doyle/Cordelia fic and this was the first story I found that satisfied that craving. Looking forward to reading more.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Good Story
jenefaner chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Very good! Loved this! i loved the fact you brought doyls mother into it. I would have loved it if they had done that in the show. I just know she would have loved cordy!

Thanks for this!
Dudly chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Doyle made the international sign for "I wish it had been another hit man,"

That line was precious. XDD Internation sign, huh.

It was a very nice fic. Very nice indeed. It was very true to characters and there was this sweetness to it that would make me smile. Ah. Doyle and Cordy. :)
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Doyle's mom came to see him.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Certainly interesting.
Doyle's Irish Princess chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Wonderful fic, it just captures everything I love about Doyle and C/D. This si the backstory we never got to see, and I thank you for writing it. Bravo!

Maddie
Nikitangel chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Aw, that was so sweet. I love your characterization, especially Cordelia's. You hit the Doyle/Cordy dynamic just right.
Vylet chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Absolutely delightful! Spot-on characterization, which you don't see a lot with Doyle. Nice job...
Saena chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
"I will be your man-slave"? Hee hee...

This was very good- always nice to see Doyle, even though he's been gone for years. He was always my favorite, and I'll miss him all over again when I watch Angel tonight. :( Dialogue was right on key, and the story was great. Keep it up.

P.S. I got so caught up in the story that it wasn't until I read the other reviews for this story that I remembered that Doyle wouldn't be alive that Christmas, like his mother thought he would be. It's good that I got so wrapped up in the story to forget that little fact.

Seashell282
Natters chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
wondeful fic
Evan chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
Wonderful story! Do you think you could write a follow-up with Peg and Cordelia and Angel after Doyle's death? That would be a great sequel.
shiny silver grl chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
awww...what a nice little fic! :) very nice ending :) *sobs* i miss doyle!
Merton Lynn chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
awww that was soo sweet! :sniffle: Peg won't see him at Christmas. oh well it was still very good
Kat1 chapter 1 . 2/28/2001
I remember reading this story a while ago, just after the fateful "Hero." First, it fixed the Doyle fix that I needed. Then it made me angry, that the PTB that aren't covered in paint and dress up like extras from Anthony and Cleopatra (stand up David Greenwalt) had seen fit to despatch of Doyle so quickly, so easily, so...Anyway, once I had recovered from my session of Telly bashing it struck me what a great story this was, and how much I should thank the author for writing it. So, thank you - thank you for writing close to canon, about characters that you make come alive, with dialogue and character development that rings so true. :)