Reviews for After the Rain
Amella chapter 47 . 1/5
God how much I wish you updated, what a pity its in hiatus. I love how you wrote it and managed to fit romance to the story better than Kishimoto did. Thanks again for an amazing fic like this!
arubaturos chapter 29 . 1/5
This fic is good, great even. But you said you want this to has less angst than Second Wind, and I think you're doing a bad job in that. Too many deaths and Minato and Naruto's relationship makes me anxious.
I'll continue this fic when they finally patch up their relationship. I can't deal with the tension and secondhand guilt of Kushina dying.
Anyway, thanks for sharing this!
SyrinxSilenus chapter 28 . 11/22/2021
Ok. I'm out. I've lost hope for this fic. This is much much worse than canon. And Naruto going to the past ended up h killing people directly and indirectly and that's awful. Did you write thise time travel fic to make thw Naruto canon much worse? Because I think people who'll read this have some cruel part in themselves to agree with all these pointless death and Kushina dying again? Obito being lost again? What's the point of Naruto time traveling if she hadnt done anything better and made it much worse. Ahh I get it, it's because this Naruto is not really Naruto. So I'm dropping this because I'm stress enough in life to continue being stressed with some fictional works and this is awful. I had high hopes with the plot and the writing style but I think some decisions you made in this fic is too much and some are pointless. And it ruined the story. I still think you started just write. Your writing is great, but the decision making is not always good. Good luck in ur future writings.
SyrinxSilenus chapter 22 . 11/22/2021
Ok...were back on track. It's like canon all pver again except many canon characters who're supposed to be alive are falling one by one and this time travel fic is going to a direction much worse than canon.
Stormhound12 chapter 28 . 11/21/2021
Yeah, I'm not sure I can keep reading after kushinas death. Having her involved in the first place with the whole kiri abducting someone to use as a human bomb feels unnecessary. For example, why abduct Rin if kushina had originally been a part of the group anyways. I'm not saying it was done poorly, you wrote it well, fitted Kushina in well, and your logic is fine. It's just too much angst for me and I feel like we already experience so many character deaths that this feels overboard. Iruka is honestly up there in pure tragedy already.
SyrinxSilenus chapter 16 . 11/21/2021
I still dont like anko. Minato is for Kushina sa bck off!
Stormhound12 chapter 24 . 11/21/2021
No, not kushina. I don't want her to die. Hers was the saddest death in canon. I'm gonna cry again!
SyrinxSilenus chapter 12 . 11/21/2021
Sorry not sorry. I still hate Anko and still wondering why Naruto wanted to be friends with her after bullying her like that in the past and bitching at yer every damn time. And I am hating this Naruto for being a hypocrite. She's not giving Orochimaru a second thought, not minding his new behaviors and just being plain hostile and she's sounding too judgemental like the people of Konoha who judged her.
SyrinxSilenus chapter 11 . 11/21/2021
I hate Anko, always been. I don't like her character. Too bitchy...too sarcastic. And this Naruto is being too ooc. She's judging an Orochimaru who havent done anything he did in the past timeline and it's frustration because that's not Naruto. Naruto believes in second chances, and for this Naruto to be so hostile with this Orochimaru doesnt make sense. And you just killed Shibi so that means no Shino in the future.
Stormhound12 chapter 9 . 11/20/2021
I've never seen that Naruto movie, or any of them. I did notice shibi died which means shino won't be born. I was wondering if that was ntentional, hoo boy. Kudos
Stormhound12 chapter 7 . 11/20/2021
I like your portrayal of orochimaru, especially how he was linked to some of the past events. That was really good. Poor Naru not getting to know her mother. Kudos and keep on writing!
Stormhound12 chapter 3 . 11/20/2021
People may have already stated it but minato and kushina were 24 when they died, the day Naruto was born. Also, Iruka attended the academy after Naruto was born because he was an orphan during his academy years due to the kyuubi killing his parents.
TsukuyoGintoki chapter 47 . 11/15/2021
this is so good. I hope there will be more!
Davera chapter 46 . 11/5/2021
thank you for the good story I hope you'll continue it at some point
blyandere chapter 47 . 10/24/2021
I love this I hope you continue this soon
2,650 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »