Reviews for After the Rain
KuramaxChan chapter 47 . 3/30
Hi !

French reader here ! I’ve been re-reading your story for the past couple weeks. I’m usually a quiet reader but I hope to have the chance the find out what happens next some day. It’s really good work and I don’t find such well thought out scenarios easily. I’m glad to have had the opportunity to stumble upon it once again. Well, take care and hopefully see you soon !
KAOMI29 chapter 47 . 2/18
Me en canto espero el próximo capitulo
Finally got around to rereading this wonderful story. Hope there’s another chapter soon or an update.
FrostyKat chapter 47 . 11/2/2023
I loved this
jixuel chapter 32 . 8/6/2023
For God's sake what a silly little drama in these chapters, apart from the prostitution of minors everything else is so ephemeral. Is she upset because her roommate has sex all night with her boyfriend? Dude, just move out, anko became a bitch anyway. I don't believe for a second that the daughter of the hokage, dicipula of the 3 sannins, jinchiriki of the 9 tails, has a summoning contract with the other biju and yet she has no way to find money to rent a house. Fucking hell she should have a complex just for her
jixuel chapter 7 . 8/6/2023
Stupid fucking girl, she knows very well what Orochimaru is doing in the shadows, she doesn't want him as an instructor because she knows he's going to do his experiments. But still she just throws a tantrum and nothing else? Don't try anything else? I don't know, make up a lie for jiraya or hokage that makes them at least suspect the snake
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2023
Where is Falling Leaves of Evergreen Trees?
mikarinHeartfilia chapter 47 . 7/12/2023
Please please please please please I'm beg to you for update. This is awesome story I read for first time at Naruto fan fiction!
Abyssalwhale chapter 2 . 5/25/2023
This is a military dictatorship going to war. There is no way in hell they would be trying to deter kids from becoming ninja.

In fact it would be considered almost unacceptable not to. She could actually get punished for treason. And the kids would already be being fed propaganda constantly.

Just like in real life in the US. And other countries. Most of the kids would consider it the cool thing to become ninja.

During world war 2 in the US. Women would go around. Pinning chicken feathers to guy's shirts that didn't join the military. And in the modern day US. We are inundated with countless examples of propaganda and conditioning.

Military recruiters literally come to class and try to recruit you before you even graduate. We practically worship the military in this country. How could you possibly think a place that has literal child soldiers would try to dissuade children from joining.

If anything. The main reason they even have an orphanage and accept kids from outside the village is so that they can draw on more troops.
Ambrosia19 chapter 47 . 4/25/2023
500k words. Wow.
I have so much love for this story! Great job author-san!
Ambrosia19 chapter 31 . 4/20/2023
Just to be clear, I love your writing and style and have enjoyed this story very much so far! xD Still waiting for a little romance between Naruto and Shisui but I know it's not your thing and not the focus of the story.
Ambrosia19 chapter 32 . 4/20/2023
Anko is such a capital B in this chapter. It's okay to have differing opinions, but it's not okay to kiss Shisui and Naruto w/o consent. Especially after Naruto got so worked up with the whole Akiko issue. This having 0 repercussions from Naruto or Shisui seems kinda weird to me. I guess Naruto is a very forgiving soul, but Shisui not as much? Hmm...
ChrisCage75 chapter 47 . 3/10/2023
Hello

I've been reading your story up to date while you're posting them and just now I binged everything again I really hope you're continuing this is such a good story and I have not really read anything close to how you're doing this please continue
Guest chapter 29 . 1/21/2023
Honestly this should have had an angst tag bcuz minato and the village’s attitude is absolute bullshît i hate how realistic it iss
umaiwe chapter 47 . 11/20/2022
I just wish you still alive and kicking somewhere on earth, keep coming back here to re-reading on my spare time from chapter 1-47 including After the Rain drafts, but you don't have time to continue because of commited to work and pandemic certainly ruined everybody's life, honest opinion, really, this story is too good to be abandoned
2,687 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »