Reviews for The Red Dragon
anjiepotter chapter 92 . 15h
I don't know if this is necessary
Sherlock Harry Winchester chapter 92 . 3/16
Lol its equally fin to read your an as much as reading your story!
fraewyn chapter 92 . 3/16
Bluerain22 chapter 42 . 3/16
LOL Padfoot on a leash, cute addition to this chapter.
Bluerain22 chapter 38 . 3/16
They are such cute friends! Really hope that Ron and Hermione become more than friends, it does seem like you are going that way. Animagus, great idea for them!
Bluerain22 chapter 35 . 3/16
Yay, time for a happy dance indeed!
Bluerain22 chapter 29 . 3/15
The way you write Ron makes me happy!
Bluerain22 chapter 26 . 3/15
Sorry I didn't review sooner. It's cause I can't wait to get to the next chapter! Very interesting AU. Billionaire Harry is pretty cool. Love that Harry is friends with so many characters. I'm curious why Parvati Patel isn't in your story but someone named Fay is. The Wood's wouldn't have been my first choice, I love the Weasley's so much - I hoped he would live with them. When will he help Sirius; Scabbers needs to go! Keep up the good work. Thank you for sharing!
RAY chapter 10 . 3/14
This is a great story!
I just finished reading chapter 9

Best Regards,
tristanrayne chapter 92 . 3/14
last chapter near the end you use the word 'braise' shouldn't it be 'brace'?
tmtcltb chapter 92 . 3/14
Excited to see how the plan works out.
bkerrmom1 chapter 92 . 3/13
Arrghhh ! Evil place to end...I just ran out of chapters , I am looking forward to seeing what comes next !
Very different. Excellent stuff here.
bkerrmom1 chapter 75 . 3/13
Hey, I made it to chaper 75 during my lunch break. I am loving this story. I'm looking forward to getting done teaching so I can read more.
I apologize for commenting unbidden but this one hits a hot button with me because its gotten to the point that very few get it right anymore. The word in you endnote should have been "anticlimactic."

What you used, along with so many others in recent years, is not a word. But let's break it down to see what it would mean if it were a word. "anti-" is a prefix denoting opposition. "climate" is essentially the sum total of large-scale weather systems, and not just bad or extreme weather but ALL weather. "-ic" is a suffix which makes an adjective of the total word.

So when you said "it was a tiny bit anticlimatic..." you were suggesting your story moved out into space since the only environment where it could be removed from all climatic effects is in the vacuum of space! Aren't you proud of your baby now? ;-)
1,818 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »