Reviews for The Red Dragon
P
Wika0304 chapter 92 . 7/7
please update
Smokeing chapter 92 . 7/5
Excellent story enjoyed it very much wished I was a better reviewer but I enjoyed your story
Smokeing chapter 4 . 7/4
Very good so far enjoyed it very much I'm not very good reviewer but I do like your story
kcrump88 chapter 92 . 7/1
I really need to set my filter for Completed stories. I'm sure you an excellent reason for not finishing but it's frustrating. I truly enjoyed your story and was very much looking forward to reading each year. I hope you find the time to finish it.
Its a great story.. i love all the characters. .but i dont like harry luna pairing..
I love luna..i do..but it jst dont give me good feelings..
But as its your story..what can i say..
Keep it up..plz update..good luck
But plz..its a request..make harry with some one else..thanks
Itssimplymeg06 chapter 80 . 6/10
Loving this story so far! Don’t know why but the part with Remus saying about the hunters reminds me a bit of Sam and Dean from supernatural aha xx
Evans-Potter chapter 92 . 6/9
I love this! Best Harry Potter story ever! Please update!
Shetan20 chapter 1 . 6/7
Thank you for the enjoyable chapter.
EverRose808 chapter 52 . 6/7
I always wondered why they didn't just levitate the pieces of paper over the age line and into the cup?
Please write more! I don't usually read fanfictionns that are this long, but your's is amazing. It has the perfect blend of action and plot. Please continue!
Calmzone1 chapter 92 . 5/25
Lol! Oops! Gotta have spotters out looking for things to pop up in the water.

You know, if you consistently make a series of errors that are not caught by spell check because they are spelled correctly, then perhaps you could think of using a notepad or wordpad to list them out, with the correct words in the same line, then do a ‘find and replace’ (ctrl r in office programs). Then words such as vile (horrible) can be substituted for the correct vial (container) or defiantly (stands up to someone or for someone) versus definitely (without a doubt), or other such common errors that ar in your story. It is usually words that contain the same number of letters and begin and end the same that catch people, wither/writhe is another biggie used.

That’s partly why I suggested having your story read back by the computer versus a person. The computer reads every letter if it can’t determine what the word is (Fluer vs Fleur) so you would hear the words and potentially negate your dyslexia.

You do phenomenally well.
Calmzone1 chapter 79 . 5/25
I didn’t get that Arthur had done it to himself until the end of the last chapter as well as reading your note at the top. When I was in a writers workshop one of the authors attending sat there with a smug little smile on her face as we all described how to improver her story. Then when it was her turn to respond to all the comments, she said, “You all got it wrong. It was about this, and proceeded to actually spin a concise tale in 2 minutes that was actually more interesting than the 3 pages of chess moves with a bit of dialogue with few tag lines, etc. We all looked at her like she was crazy and asked her why she didn’t include that into her story, as all 8 of us, 5 pros included, didn’t get that AT ALL out of her story, and it completely pulled it together.”

My advice is to include the laugh or hint instead of Arthur looking confused about the comment, because of the wand needing to be by water.

Totally enjoying the story
Calmzone1 chapter 64 . 5/25
It might be beneficial for you to get or use a program that reads your work aloud. It might help you catch errors such as defiantly/definitely and barley/barely. Unfortunately it won’t help with aloud (audible) and allowed (permission). It would also help with off and of etc. But I do enjoy your story. I was reading it and either lost the page or got busy with work and haven’t kept up so I’m glad I got to reread it from the beginning.
1,866 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »