Reviews for Tenebras Mundi
FrankIeroRules chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I thought this story was really amazing. It was written so nicely, awesome work!
Kaze chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Wow, *blink,blink*
Your a really good writer you know that!:)
Kitian chapter 2 . 9/7/2003
::scratches head:: ...huh?

This was really confusing to me, but in a good way. Even if the plot (wait...there was a plot? How come no one told me about it?) was very much broken up, the emotion of the characters shone through nevertheless. I think I kinda maybe possibly get what's going on...but then again, maybe not.

To me it sounds like it's coming from Quistis' point of view while she interacts w/Squall, but I'm not too sure. I'm torn right now; I want to e-mail and find out what's going on, but then again, I kind of like the confusion of this piece; it makes it appealing in some abstract way. Ah well, I guess this piece was meant to be a mystery and I'll leave it that way. Great job though!
Polecat chapter 2 . 3/4/2003
Wow, oh wow, I understand that it involves squal and raine but other than that I'm confused. Really cool fic though, you really put some work in to it.
Baconfat chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
Whoa. I had to re-read this several times before I was able to convince myself that I had some idea of what was going on. The impressive thing here is that this piece is good enough to keep me interested through that many re-readings. Again: Whoa. What a kickassly unusual style you've used here - it really /works/ too, a kind of confusion where you're wondering what happened and /how did it all go so terribly wrong?/ It's chaotic, sort of scary (is this where I make a tacky comment about stabbing in the dark? ha!), and gives you the impression that there's so much going on that you've missed... And you're never going to get the chance to understand it all. Great job. How did you manage to make such a short piece so friggin thought-provoking? Rock on.
AnteNomad chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
Ma'am, may I please have some plot with this angst?

No, really, you maintain your mastery of emotion with this piece quite handily. (I think it was Squall who accidentally killed Rinoa myself.) The broken and fragmented style is kind of confusing, but I'm assuming it goes to mood and is therefore a cleverly executed illustration of the characters' state of mind. And even if it isn't clear exactly what happened, it certainly is how the characters feel about it. Bravo.
Kuroneko chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
...Wow. That was quite impressive, if confusing (for the first few times through). I really liked this piece - it flowed together in a way that was really unusual, but worked rather nicely. The emotions were very well done - you managed to convey how the characters were feeling using mostly their thoughts.

Nice job, magistrate.
MaddMax chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
I'm kind of confused about this thing...I think...Quistis accidently killed Rinoa? And Squall is angry at her for it? I love this...I feel sorrier for Quistis than for Rinoa...Is this a one-shot? Looks like it..but I like it nonetheless.