Reviews for It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped
Lillith94 chapter 22 . 1/29/2020
incredibly good Story! I love how natural and realistic your characters interact and the different pov are well done. i have to admit, i could have lived without the gray anatomy xover, AT first i was kinda hoping for a Dr. strange Part but oh well... love the Part where owen ones captain america though. "last i checked a captain holds no ability to command a Major" awesome... hope you continue this sometime though. just be careful that you dont open too many side stories (like with darcy being howards daughter). while IT is an interesting idea, it kind of distracts from the main Part and somehow gives the Impression that you dont know how to contiune with the Main Story. i would rather wait a little for your inspiration than read a lot of beginnigs that dont really go anywhere.
one thing though that was Kind of annoying me a little is how often (especially at the beginning) you refer to Thor and loki as Demigods. i know in the movies they do that as well frome time to time but come on they have all these amazing powers and I think IT really unrealistic that such an egocentric race as the Aesir should refer to themselfes as anything 'demi'. Correct me if i am wrong, english is not my first language but is a demigod not defined as a child of a god and a mortal?
rmiser1994 chapter 22 . 11/22/2018
Epic Story so far! Can't wait to read more! .
Sparksofrandomness chapter 21 . 3/28/2017
This story is amazing! The character development is astonishing and I just love how S.H.I.E.L.D finally got what they deserved - and Capsicle.
JARVIS is a God and Tony really needs to smack some sense and humility into the Ass-gardians.
Yodeling Prospector chapter 7 . 2/25/2017
Yay! Thor's starting to realize obvious stuff about their treatment of Loki.

I loved the popcorn virgin line, and the Jungle Book stuff :) Especially the fact that Tony read it when he was four.

Frigga kind of surprised me, though. I always thought she was behind Loki 100%. In The Dark World, she was basically the only one who visited him in prison, until Thor needed his help.
FireSenshi2 chapter 20 . 2/4/2017
Love this chapter!
Yodeling Prospector chapter 6 . 2/1/2017
I love how Pepper found the real Tony.

I have to say, you made me hate Rhodey in this... and normally I really like Rhodey. He's kinda like a gold-digger friend in this, though, although I don't think the term gold-digger normally applies to friends. Too bad they're not exactly friends in this anymore. Is their friendship totally ruined forever?

So do they ever actually watch Wall-E? :)
Black Fox34 chapter 19 . 1/29/2017
Whines- ok. I will say this much. You have completely caught and held my attention with this story. From beginning to end and I now need to know what happens. So there for I will be waiting on pens and needles for further updates. Please do continue with this story. I need to know what happens now.
Yodeling Prospector chapter 5 . 1/28/2017
I love Loki not being a morning person, and Thor and Loki having no clue why Thor was called Pikachu. Also, super-protective JARVIS is always awesome (even though I feel kinda bad for Loki with an entire arsenal in his face)

Pepper ordering Indian food to annoy Tony was hilarious, and I really liked the Tony and Loki bits. I'm biased- Tony and Loki stories are my favorites, so of course I like those bits most.

Asgard should be interesting.
Yodeling Prospector chapter 4 . 1/4/2017
Wait so did Thor know as a kid that Loki wasn't his biological brother? Also how far apart would they be in human ages?

Glad they're seeing part of Loki's side of things instead of just assuming he's a psychopath
Yodeling Prospector chapter 3 . 1/3/2017
Yay for Jarvis helping Loki out, even if they still don't quite get along

The Big Bang Theory reference made me grin like an idiot and so did the sushi conversation. Plus Jarvis making it clear he'd protect his family
Yodeling Prospector chapter 2 . 12/21/2016
So many parts of this I love that I can't list them all... "Potty trained spawn" made me crack up for some reason

I loved Jarvis and cell heap Stark the most
Yodeling Prospector chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
I've read stories of Tony adopting a kid, but haven't read of him having one with Pepper. This is gonna be fun! Unless it doesn't work out?

Loved the Jarvis, Tony and Pepper interactions.
Cantwrite13 chapter 18 . 11/18/2016
Caught up now. Who need sleep. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Queen Gemini2 chapter 11 . 9/26/2016
Us humans are very wierd loki
Julie chapter 17 . 9/26/2016
This. Is. Brilliant!
140k of words and I have the feeling that you're only getting started, Gods, please update soon, I cannot wait to see what happens next!

You really integrated the Grey's Anatomy very well into the story, and even though one can feel very easily whom you like and whom you don't it somehow really fits.

I have a question, though. Who is Gabriel? Do I have to know him? It sounds like he is from another TV show. I like his figure very much, though :)

Keep GOING!