Reviews for Kaleidoscope
jenniferisvip chapter 1 . 6/19
I can’t believe this was your first time writing smut because no lie this was one of the best I’ve ever read. The way you describe every action, their interactions, his feelings just does things to my heart. And that cliffhanger there is killer!
jenniferisvip chapter 2 . 6/19
Oh my god this is amazing! This is literally everything I’ve ever wanted in a Souma/Erina story so I’m hoping you decide to continue with this and update soon! Your writing is amazing. I definitely disliked Souma for what he did this chapter lol but at the same time I understand where his resentment is rooted from. When it comes to POVs, I prefer reading from Souma’s because I feel he’s a more complicated character to write in general, but I wouldn’t mind reading a chapter from Erina’s POV.
ranjobanjo chapter 1 . 5/25
Incredibly cute and heart warming.
Come back chapter 2 . 5/5
WHY?! why did you have to leave it at this?! Ugh! my heart is churning so much! dammit, why are you such a good writer? and why didnt you at least finish this little "oneshot". please, if youre reading this, please finish it. even if you have to write one last 10K words chapter to finish it, please! finish this story! I would usually avoid angst type of stories because I prefer vanilla and fluff so much more, but this particular story had me hooked, really hooked, and Im kinda regretting my decision for reading this unfinished piece. Dammit, Ill need to read a lighter story, but you my friend just broke my heart. Fanfic rarely does this to me, but you definitely made a severe blow. Ill be looking out for this, so you better come back!
Frequent Reader chapter 2 . 4/24
I'm somewhat new to the SnS fandom but have re-read this story multiple times since i've started. I love this story and think your writing style is absolutely beautiful. Hope we'll see a new chapter. Wish you an amazing wedding (of it it's passed, congrats! :D).
kalmaegi chapter 2 . 3/11
Soma unable to assuage his best friend who is hopelessly in love with him. Ouch. Well, he was a jerk for letting it go this long. *shrugs*
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 3/11
Soma pausing on his routine strip. Haha, I don't know why but I focused on the fact he realized he's so comfortable with it. The massage to the affectionate kiss on the palm. My, that was kinda touching.
Atsuko chapter 2 . 2/19
Hello...I like your story. Are you not going to update the next chapter? It's already more than half year. I just hope you can update it as soon as possible. :-)
shristi jain chapter 2 . 1/31
update this story I want to know how is he going to make up with erina
An1meNerdForever chapter 2 . 1/29
PLS UPDATE! its great and i'm so engrossed in the story, pls write more
sugasun chapter 2 . 11/4/2017
Hi! I just want to let you know that I really adore this story. I'm basically new to the fandom and at first I was skeptical to read this but I'm really glad that I do because this is just so beautiful. So tragically beautiful. I hope you continue writing this and I hope you are doing well. Please take care and thank you for sharing this with us!
Evehlark chapter 2 . 10/30/2017
Oh my god. I don’t know what to feel about this chapter. I’m so heartbroken for three of them tbh! Ughhhh. But please please tell me youre planning on updating this eventually? But nonetheless I hope everything is going well in your life :)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/7/2017
Heyy i really love your story and please continue it cause i am literalllly dying to know what happens next like super super duper please
Guest chapter 2 . 10/2/2017
Where's the rest?
Ampiyy chapter 2 . 9/9/2017
Such a well written story! I loved it!
I hope you continue and update it!