Reviews for Kaleidoscope
legitfaggot chapter 2 . 11/4
Hi! I just want to let you know that I really adore this story. I'm basically new to the fandom and at first I was skeptical to read this but I'm really glad that I do because this is just so beautiful. So tragically beautiful. I hope you continue writing this and I hope you are doing well. Please take care and thank you for sharing this with us!
Evehlark chapter 2 . 10/30
Oh my god. I don’t know what to feel about this chapter. I’m so heartbroken for three of them tbh! Ughhhh. But please please tell me youre planning on updating this eventually? But nonetheless I hope everything is going well in your life :)
Heyy i really love your story and please continue it cause i am literalllly dying to know what happens next like super super duper please
Where's the rest?
Ampiyy chapter 2 . 9/9
Such a well written story! I loved it!
I hope you continue and update it!
zrekt23 chapter 1 . 8/17
MY GAWD PLS UPDATE ONE OF THE BEST PLSSS I BEG OF U UPDATE
Zam-13 chapter 2 . 7/31
This is amazing! Please continue
PLEASEEE UPDATEEE! THIS STORY IS REALLY GOOD! UPDATE PLEASEEE
Eris chapter 2 . 7/21
When will you update again?
OnlyPairs chapter 2 . 7/10
Yesssssssssss, i sure hated Soma he was beiing a kid and hurting em all including himself,im a diehard Sorina fan i only ship em~ so it was kinda hard and oor Erina she was al feeling all dead with everythng going on and that she had to go but with him again making her even worse and i guess worse wouldnt suffice what he did to her was sooooooo much worse than her dad he shattered her alr broken self... it's beyond cruel... and when she was like
"Guess , i was never good enough for you." that line just killed me... it was sooo much feeling i eally loved this chapter i've read this fic like tons of time alr... this is reading this twice in just few hours... i reaaaaaaaaaaaally reallly am looking forward to next chapter for months now... Please update soon~
and hopefully you're good and take care...
really hoping to see you sooon
cool
DeadFlash27 chapter 2 . 5/22
AHHH IT UPDATED! I reread the first chapter of this (cause it's been a year lol) but I really forgot that this was gonna be a multi-chapter fic. But i am glad since I really enjoyed the first part and I really love your writing style from your previous works.

Not much to really say on this chapter, aside from Souma needing a good smack upside the head :P I am looking forward to more of Erina's POV though in the next chapter.

Good to have you back and can't wait for the next piece of work!
hannahleanda chapter 2 . 5/21
Woahhhhhhhhhhh THANK GODDDD I LOVE THIS STORY. I thought you were going to abandon it TTTT THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE... I cant wait to see what happens next 33
gigants chapter 2 . 5/21
Omaygad what is this? It is so good, the feeling, the emotion... i can feel that. Eventough Soma character is OOC *i think?* I still love it!
Keep writing and Ill wait for the next chapter. :D
This is too good. Make this its own separate fic please!