Reviews for An Offer of Services
Herdcat chapter 10 . 7/19
I love this story - you capture the essence of both shows - I can imagine Reddington being peripherally aware of supernatural happenings - he would totally be able to weasel an unlimited demon deal and I can imagine him and the Winchesters circling each other. I also loved your phonecall between Dean and Crowley with him suggesting that Reddington would be a massive threat as a demon and also their plan to damage hell and get away with it was wonderful.
PrincessMagic chapter 6 . 4/19/2020
love love love!
PrincessMagic chapter 2 . 4/19/2020
god, i love this so freaking much!
holyscythe chapter 10 . 1/11/2020
i like this story wil there be more chapters if so that would be nice, will you be making simiral storys about the winchesters an a crossover that would be awesome.
from a new fan.
have a nice day.
:D
Makanie chapter 10 . 11/4/2019
Great story!
frost phantom dragon chapter 10 . 8/14/2019
This story is a work of beauty
PrincessMagic chapter 10 . 12/31/2018
wowowowowoowowowowowow!

This is absolutely amazing! I never thought about how this would have been as a crossover, but you've definitely done it justice! WOW!
PrincessMagic chapter 5 . 12/24/2018
Love this bit. A lot like the buddy knight-of-hell - king-of-hell days
PrincessMagic chapter 4 . 12/24/2018
oooh! So good!
PrincessMagic chapter 1 . 12/19/2018
WOW! this is amazing!
Lizette Ray chapter 10 . 11/9/2018
Smart Dean is always a pleasure. In an about 40 minutes episode, usually putting Dean into smart ass category, the fact that he is as intelligent as Sam isn't always highlighted ;)
readpink chapter 10 . 11/8/2018
Oh

Just finished with the story. It was great!
I loved the interrogatory, I think we could've used more Red-Sam moments but I loved it. Every part of the story. You were true to the characters although I did notice the efford to keep up both time lines. It's hard.

All in all, great job. It was a very nice story.
readpink chapter 3 . 11/7/2018
Wait! So we leaped all the way till after season 11?
readpink chapter 2 . 11/7/2018
OMG THIS IS AMAZING!
Awesome story, real characters, real situations! You can't imagine how happy I am right now. I'm loving it.

I just have a quick question: during what point of SPN is the first chap supposed to happen? I'm guessing before season 8 ended because Cas still has his wings and Bobby has passed away but can you corroborate?
ManicTater chapter 10 . 10/4/2018
Another wonderful fic. Now I think I am out if ones I want to read :( Well, I can only hope you choose to post again. I had a lot of fun raiding your stash
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »